Four

"Junhui's an archangel." Seungkwan explains as I look at him in confusion. "He's a what?" I ask and Vernon sighs, not waiting for Seungkawn's dramatic pauses.

"Archangel's is an angel of greater than ordinary rank. 'A creature of misery longing for eons past, refusing to accept their fate." Vernon explained.

"Either a traitor or betrayed, they no longer know which. And oh god, by then they have no one left to gaurd. So they don't know what to do know that their, power, mark, and wings are gone." Seungkwan carried on saying.

"Junhui apparently had an angel mark on his eye, but when he was burned down from the title his wing set aflame creating that." Dino pointed to Junhui's mark on his eye.

It did make sense

"Oh also look who it is!" Sameul points to a group who enter the cafeteria, they attract eyes of other students but doesn't mute them.

"Line 97, Vampires." Dino says watching them walk across the floor to a table. What I found suprising was their marks and lines was that their eyes where decorated in gold flakes. While their lines and names where sewed in gold thread.

"They are more on the calmer side when it comes to the Angel's and Demons. They tend to just watch from the sidelines." Seungkwan.

"Well maybe except for Minghao, he would cuss any and everyone out, your ranking doesn't matter." Seungkwan says.

I watch them walk past the Angel's and Demons. Only catching their eyes for a few seconds.

"So Vin, what class do you have next?" Sameul asks checking the time, seeing that 2nd period would start.

"I'm actually in class seventeen." I says and all their eyes widen in shock. "YOUR IN CLASS SEVENTEEN?!" They all yell and I sush them.

"Yes I am but you don't need to announce it to the whole school." I lecture them, and they quickly apologize.

"I atleast won't be replaced as the baby!" Sameul cries out in relief and happines. "Wait are you guys also in class Seventeen?" I ask and they nod proudly.

"You betcha. And guess who else is in class Seventeen." Seungkwan says as he points to the 3 tables of line 97, 96 AND 95.

"All 10 of them?!" I gaps and they nod. They are indeed top ranks of the class, probably the whole school, (well at least the angles are. Idk about the others) So I'm not suprised they are in class seventeen

So I guess I have another thing I have to worry/deal with. And knowing I probably already have beef with the Angel's that leaves the other 2 lines.

If I screw up with both of those line. Class Seventeen WILL be hell for me. But based on my personality, I have a chance with like 2 of the Demons and maybe Minghao.

"Let's go, it's class time." Dino says.