One

It was my first day of school and I was hella nervous. Like who wouldn't be, I'm going to the academy where all those Angel's and demons and other mystical creatures are!

And plus I'm only 19, line 00. So I wonder how that's going to go. I believe the youngest line is around 02 .

There are schools that do take kids 00 and lower but not Shining Diamond. So I'm surprised my dad was able to enroll me.

I adjust my uniform, my name and line number sewed into the left pocket of my white button up shirt and my serenity jacket in dark blue thread. I also wore a pair of black pants and dress shoes.

Due to not paying attention, I jerked forward and nearly hit my head on the seat infront of me. We apparently were entering the portal to get to the magic relm since the schools don't also study in the human worlds.

I watched in Awe as silver specs of glitter floated by the car. It was all so breathtakingly beautiful. I seemed to get lost in the sparkles as I dozed off.

I was pulled out my thoughts when the driver told us we were here. I look out my window and stare up at the gigantic school that puts any fairytale castle to shame.

I thank the driver and exit the car and stand infront of the gates of the school with my bags and suitcases, as the gates opened. With a deep breath I entered

The inside of the school was just as luxurious as the outside. Golden marble floors and white walls with golden leaves and large crystal chandeliers.

After dropping my suitcase at the front office, I look down at my schedule and look around for my class, I'm supposed to be in room A-teen. And I was apparently not provided with a tour or a guide, so I was on my own.

But then, almost magically the cluster of other students part down the middle of the hallway, and despite them all looking at me like I had 7 legs, they didn't part for me.

But for the Angel's.

There were 3 of them, their names and the number 95 perfectly tailed into thier coats with beautiful white thread. Their eye marks each displayed a white wing all different in their own ways.

Me, not caring about how powerful they look, I actually started walking up to them. I really needed to get to class, and they look like they knew where to go.

"Hello, I'm new here and I need help. So do you know where class A-teen is?" I ask with confidence hoping I didn't come off to cold or rude to them.

They looked shocked, it must be rare for them to have someone actually approach and talk to them with such bravery.

One of them, Jeonghan, is what his jacket said steeped forward with a mischievous smile. "That way." He said and pointed behined me.

I looked behind me and then back at them again. "I just came that way, and that's where the training grounds are, so I'd like to get to class without getting hit. So let me ask again, where is the class?" I ask this time not caring if I sound cold.

One of them, Seungcheol look shocked and ready to snap back at me. But someone stepped in and stopped him. "Seungcheol just don't, dw I'll take him." The person says.