Seventy Four

"Shhhhh!" They all shushed Woozi as the smaller huffed as I looked at them in confusion. "Can someone explain whats going on? Please?!" I ask desperately.

"Vin listen, there isn't much to explain, all except dragons exist and-" Seungcheol's explanations was cut off by a loud and destructive roar that shook the ground.

A large gust of wind blew past us as right before our eyes, the most biggest, and frankly ONLY dragon I have ever seen. Landed right infront of us and let out another ground shaking roar.

"And they DO NOT like us!" Seungcheol said as I whipped my head to look at him in shock. What?!

"RUN!" Jeonghan screamed as we took off sprinting away from the dragon. I have no idea how we were outrunning a dragon but I guess we were.

"In there!" Dk shouted as he pointed off the the left where a underground cave was. It was probably our safest bet seeing since we can't go to higher ground because the dragon may or may not be able to fly.

"Okay now would be the perfect time for that portal Mingyu!" Dino said as Mingyu tried but apparently his Unusual Abilities, decided to become Nonconvencince Abilities.

"Okay okay everyone its okay, we know our powers are slowed down here, we just need to buy us time." Seungcheol said as the ground started shaking violently again.

"Is that thing KICKING at us?!" Woozi said trying to stay on his feet without falling over. Just than, when you think things couldn't get any worse.

The ground infront of us broke, and you'll never guess what is underneath.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S LAVA!" Seungkwan screamed as it started getting hotter and hotter, well atleast for me.

"Okay no one panic!" Joshua tried to calm us down, didn't go so well. Booseoksoon is probably 20 seconds away from having a literal meltdown.

And due to the shaking, lava rocks began falling, blocking the only exit. And Seungkwan couldn't even punch through it due to the heat in the center of the rock.

So not only were we trapped, we were screwed.