Thirteen

Vin somehow managed to get to sleep despite his promise to keep awake.
Ofcourse something went wrong, Vin was pulled back into another vision.

This was much worse than the speaking icicles.

There was fire, and yelling. He tired to die out the fire with ice. But nothing happened,

That's when the screams cut in.

They were from Children.

Children screaming all around him.

"VIN WAKE UP!" Samuel shouted shaking his roommates freezing body. He had woken up to a complete snowstorm, caused by vin.

Snow blowed in circles with strong wing and icicles started to freeze on the walls. "VIN!" Sameul yelled.

Vin woke up and everything halted in movement. "Are you okay?" Samuel asked as I looked at him in confusion.lommy(kmm OP

"What happened?" I asked looking around. "I think you had a dream and everything started to freeze everything." Samuel said he wiped his tears.

"Did I scare you." I ask, and he nodded slightly. I thought you had died." Samuel sniffles, I feel my heart break, it was truly sad to see the younger cry.

"Don't worry, it was just a bad dream." I say pretending it was ok. Before Sameul could ask, I then started shivering badly. I got really cold all of a sudden.

"I thought the cold doesn't bother you?" Samuel asked draping the blanket over my shoulders.

"This-this is different." I say as Samuel goes to make me a small cup of tea to warm me up. "Thank you." I say taking the cup from him.

"I had a dream about the children." I says staring at my cup.
"But I don't quite remember what happened." I say. Sameul looks at me with a confused look.

"There was only blood, tears and a weapon." I say as samuel sits down next to me.

"What happened, do you know?" Sameul asked me in English. I take a deep breath and try to only find the right words.

"There's only something I can't imagine." I whisper. I couldn't even finish my nextsentence, because I broke down crying.

Sameul pulled me into a hug, and rubbed my back trying to comfort me, not knowing what else to do or say to help me.

"Shhh, it's ok." Sameul says as I place my cold hands on his bare shoulders trying not to freeze him.

I ended up falling asleep and woke up hot packs all over my face. I did end up sleeping through the first 2 classes, since Samuel didn't wake me up.

I also missed class A-teen and lunch. The wolves actually showed up to bring me some food, which I was grateful for since I didn't eat breakfast.

I finally was in a right place to atleast showed up to class Seventeen.