Sixty Two

"WHY IS THERE A TIGER HERE?!" I yell to Wonwoo as we ran faster along the forest edge. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW! ALL I KNOW IS THAT NEITHER OF US ARE TAMING THAT THING-!" Wonwoo shouts back.

As if on cue Hoshi jumped out of nowhere and landed right on the tigers back. It looked just like one of those ride a automatic bull things you see at a fair.

It went on like that for a few minutes until the tiger finally calmed down and seemed fine with Hoshi's persona  "WHOOOOOO! Yes!" Hoshi fist bumped the air.

"Your kidding? He gets to tame a tiger?" Wonwoo said in shock. "I think we should keep running, just because Hoshi tamed it doesn't mean it still doesn't want to eat us." I add.

"Shit your right let's go!" Wonwoo said as we tried to distance ourselves from Hoshi and his animal. And turns out he wasn't the only one who found their animals.

All 3 of the Angel's had Leopards as there animals, and Jun, Woozi,  had tamed a panther. And the most realistic thing was all the 97 liners got horses.

I also was able to tame a Reindeer along with the wolves and turns out Vernon was the last one to tame his animal because the minute his settled down, not only was it starting to get dark.

We heard a large horn and they all ran off with us to the supposed center of the forest. Right where we saw the black orb.

Jun was the first one to act while we all kinds stood there planning our attack. "See ya suckers." Jun said hopping on his panther and running off.

"Its okay guys. I got this." Seungkwan said.  "Dino." Seungkwan called as the wolf looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Fetch."

Like a switch flipped in his brain Dino's eyes switched to a dark purple as a smirk found his way on his lips. Dino turned immediately into a wolf raced after Jun.

"We don't have to worry. He'll bring it too us." Seungkwan smiled. "You sure about that?" I ask cautiously and Vernon nods.

"Yeah he's a wolf with a kid at heart. He's never failed a game at fetch."