Sixty Eight

We finally got packed up sunday morning and said our goodbyes to BM as we all boarded the bus to begin our long trip home.

And it was all going smoothly...

Until 1 hour and a half in, we heard a loud pop and the bus skidded to a stop. "The hell was that?!" Hoshi asked rubbing his forehead that banged against the seat infront of him.

Before any of us could react a black ball rolled into the middle of the bus. "SHIT THAT'S A-" Vernon didn't even get to finish his sentence before the ball blew up. Knocking us all out.

...

And than we each woke up in a cage. Yep all 14- wait 14?! No there is is supposed to 15 of us. "Guys! Someone is missing out of us!" I call hoping everyone around me heard.

"Seungcheol's missing." Dino asks as we start looking around hoping to find the oldest. He indeed was missing.

"Actually he's not missing. He's right here." We heard a voice call as a boy with neon yellow hair, all black clothes and glowing eyes walked through the door as  he threw an unconscious Seungcheol to the ground infront of us.

"IT'S YOU!" Hoshi gasped in shock as the boy smirks and waved. "I THOUGHT WE CHASED YOU GUYS OUT 2 YEARS AGO!?" Hoshi yelled.

"Yeah out of YOUR property. You guys are on OUR property now." The boy smiled as he pushed Seungcheol onto his back with his foot.

"He's a nice angel don't you think, and with Wings too. I WAS originally gonna rip them off as he was awake, but Soobin said no." The boy pouted.

"What the hell is that?!" I ask Samuel who was right next to me.

"That's a Puma." Samuel said as I rack my head but come up empty, I have no idea what a Puma is. "What's a Puma, I've read every book on mystical creatures and I never knew Puma's existed." I say.

"That's because they don't." Sameul said which only made me more confused.

"Puma's were never written in books because they somehow evolved over years so now they are, not only little bitches- but part Demon, Vampire, and Wolf." Samuel said as my eyes widened.

"And that one is Yeonjun, oldest of this pact TXT. We chased them out nearly 3 years ago." Sameul explained.

"Say, what should we do first? I know, how about I make you ALL watch us kill your precious angel leader?" Yeonjun smirked as 4 other Puma's joined us

"Welcome to the show boys."