Forty

Flashback to the battle

The8 round house kicked Seungkwan through the portal as the wolf landed on the other side with a thud, and another wolf landed right ontop of him.

"Ugh Sol, get off me." Seungkwan groaned as he shifted and pushed Vernon off of him. "Sorry I kinda just dove after you." Vernon smiled as he rubbed the dirt off his face.

"So where are we?" Seungkwan looked around at the unknown forest. "I don't know." Vernon said, at least they landed in a forest and not in the street or something.

"We should split up, see where this is or if there is anyone around." Vernon said about to shift but Seungkwan stopped him.

"Wait link." Seungkwan said gripping his wolf necklace in one hand and help up his left pinky. Vernon gripped his own necklace and locked his pinky with Seungkwan's.

A wolf link allowed the 2 of them to still communicate in wolf form, makes it alot easier when they are far apart.

"Ok let's go stay safe." Seungkwan said as he shifted and head off in the other direction. As he searched he found a few signs.

"Hunting season, be careful." Seungkwan read out loud. "Huh, what does it mean by that?" He thought and decided to ask Vernon.

'Hey Vernon I found-'

'SEUNGKWAN DON'T MOVE!-'

'WHAT WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!'

'There are traps set up everywhere.'

'Are you okay?!'

'I got my feet caught in one, but I can get out I think-'

'I'm coming to help-'

'Seungkwan no! Something may happen to you!'

'I don't care! I'm helping you!'

Seungkwan easily found Vernon and started working on freeing his feet from the trap when they heard a series voice approach them.

"My my my look at these beauties." One man smirked as Seungkwan growled at them, warning them to stay back.

"What do you reckon we do with them?" Another asked.

"We send them in, we'll probably more money than killing them and skinning them." The man said.

'Sol what do we do?!'

'Stay in wolf form and let them take us. We can't show ourselves as blessed that'll be worse. We'll figure something else out once we are alone'

The 2 wolves allowed themselves to be tied up and thrown into the back of a truck.

'Kwan whatever happens, we need to remember 2 things:

Don't give ourselves away, and don't lose the link'