Fifty Six

The second part of the game started off with a bang. Seungkwan made one hell of an earthquake, we all got knocked off our feet.

Seungkwan immediately went for Wonwoo as he tugged at the flag. "Get the hell off me!" Wonwoo yelled as Seungkwan finally grabbed their flags and tossed them at me.

Vernon took the hint as he grabbed my hand as he sped off. The angles going off in another direction mostly chasing after Joshua seeing that Jeonghan disappeared into thin air.

We sadly didn't escape Woozi and Hoshi as we heard Woozi chant out the words: Pain. We feel both felt our bodys tense up.

"We'll be- wait what the-?!" Woozi gasps as he grabs my hand that was holding onto the flags. Completely frozen over.
"Hoshi melt it!" Woozi called.

Thinking fast I froze their hands and feet as we raced off again.

☆☆☆

"What do we do?" Jeonghan asked holding onto Seungcheol as they flew through the trees. "I'm dropping you off here and I'm going after Mingyu." Seungcheol winked and flew off.

However Jeonghan didn't know Jun was right underneath him on the ground. "oh shit." Jeonghan cursed as he looked around at the large branches and large vines.

With a quick prayer Jeonghan stepped foward onto a stray branch. He wasn't the best with balance but luck seemed to be on his side today.

Well that was until he stepped on a branch, alerting Jun of his presence. So soon enough he had Jun freaking chasing after him.

'What are we freaking tarzan?' Jeonghan thought. "Mother nature please help me." Jeonghan pleaded.

Jun seemed to be catching up but as if Mother nature seemed to hear Jeonghan. A series of branches sprouted from the tree and wrapped around Jun, holding him back.

"Jeonghan what the hell?!" Jun gasps trying to tug at the stiff tree branches. He gasped as when Jeonghan turned around the and the Angel's eyes were glowing bright green.

"JEONGHAN YOU DIRTY CHEATER!" Jun yelled assuming that's how this happened. "Sorry Jun." Jeonghan yelled leaping off the tree straight into the body of water underneath them.

"What just happened." Jun said to himself. He was no closer to getting to any of their flags and as far as he knows, the wolves have theirs and their own. And Jeonghan has their own and the vampires.