Fourteen

I finally got to class Seventeen and avoided everyone else. The Angel's didn't even spare me a glance, which I actually thankful for.

Near the halfway point of class they all started to argue. And me being really grouchy despite being on only multiple hours of sleep. I finally snapped.

    “WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!” I scream at them, causing them to fall silent. They all looked at me in complete shock.

“In less than one year, we all may be chosen to be protectors who are sent down to the human world to protect them!” I yell throwing my hands in the air.

“And we can’t do that if you all can’t even go 15 minutes with starting some petty argument." I say glaring at them all.

 “What about the children? What happens when we don’t become protectors? What about us?” I ask
Seungcheol was about to answer but I cut him off.

“What about the dirty game? How do we stop.”

“Look at all the children we can change.” I sigh, motion to the large map of the human world. Their was almost 1,000 dots of schools and public palces.

“I did have future visions, of us protecting.” The8 said and I scoffed slightly at him, he needs to see that Visions aren't reality.

“What about a vision? Be visionary for a change? They are only visions, just because you see them doesn’t mean they are going to come true.” I say.

“We’re the generation, to help the humans, we are literally on the fast track. So…"

"Who’s gonna be the one to fight for it?” I ask as most of them look at their feet in regret of their childlessness ways.

“I agree with Vin. We’re the inspiration” Sameul chimed in.

“We can all say, we’re ready and prepared to protect these humans but. Do you believe enough to die for it?” I  asks

All the boys looked at me in shock.
The8 was the first to move he got down on his knees and bowed. “I’m sorry.”

DK, and Mingyu followed.
98+99 line bowed too.

Jun smiled and reversed his curses and bowed, followed by the other 96ers
Jeonghan and Joshua bowed as well.
With sad eyes, Seungcheol extracted his wings and bows. “I’m sorry.”

“Now, can we all try to work together?” I ask and they nod.

“Good let's get to work.” I say as we turn to the map of the world

“We are to be stationed in South Korea, specifically Seoul.”

“We are also protecting most school students. Korean public education structure is divided into three parts: six years of primary school, followed by three years of middle school and then three years of high school. In 1996 only about five percent of Korea's high schools were coeducational.” I explained and they all tuned in to listen.

“And we are to protect them all.”