Thirty One

"COFFEEEEEE!" Seungkwan yelled as the 5 of them made their way through the streets of L.A with Joshua leading them through the paths of people.

"Left Seungkwan! Turn left!" Joshua yelled as Seungkwan immediately spun to the left nearly running into someone.

After a slight wait in line and one awkward conversation Seungkwan had with the barista with low quality English, they all got their drinks.

"Where are we gonna sit?" Dk asked looking around at the full tables around them. "I dont know but hold this, I'm going to the bathroom." Woozi said handing his drink to Dk.

"Let's sit there." Jeonghan pointed off to his right where an elderly man sat by himself. "But somewhere is sitting there." Seungkwan stated but Jeonghan was already walking over to the table

"He seems nice. I have a good feeling." Jeonghan called over his shoulder to them as he smiled warmly. "Hello sir, I hope you don't mind if me and my friends sit with you." Jeonghan asked politely as the man looked at them.

"Why of course you guys can join. I'm just here with my grand daughter, she's seemed to wander off somewhere. But she'll be back soon." The man smiled as they all sat down around him.

"Papa!" A little girl yelled excitedly as she ran up to them with a big smile. "Papa I threw the penny in the fountain just like you told me too! And I made a wish, but in my head ofcourse so no one will know!" She said as she sat down on his lap.

The 4 boys cooed at how cute and adorable the little girl is. "This is my granddaughter maebell." The man smiled as the girl turned to them and waved cutely, she seemed no older than 5 or 6.

"Hi maebell, my name is Jeonghan and these are my friends." Jeonghan said motioning to his friends.

"I'm Joshua." Joshua smiled. "I'm Seokmin." Dk waved. "And I'm Seungkwan." Seungkwan said.

"Now may I ask what are you doing in the human world?" The man asked with a playful smirk as all their faces paled. "Oh don't worry, my daughter is a fairy and after many years, I can tell the difference between a human and a blessed one." The man smiled as the boys sighed in relief.

"Your daughter is a fairy?! I've always wanted to meet one!" Dk said in joy. "We dont have any at school, and we don't get out to the human world much." He sighed.

"And we're just here to explore, we're Shining Diamond Academy student's, part of this generations Protectors." Joshua explained.

"Protectors?" The man asked in wonder. "What species are you all?" He asked.

"I'm a werewolf." Seungkwan said uncovering his eye to show his mask as his eyes glowed a faint purple.

"Puppy!!" Maebell yelled excitedly as she lept out of her grandpa's lap as she started scrubbing on Seungkwan's head causing his foot to start thumping agaisnt the floor like a puppy.

The other 3 couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Can you turn into a wolf?" She asked and Seungkawn nodded as his tail emerged from under his shirt as it wagged happily.

"Wait you have a tail in human form?!" Jeonghan asked and Seungkawn nodded. "Yeah it's kinda optional, but I normally hide it." Seungkwan said as Maebell ran her tiny fingers through his.lhtmnn oibbbmtail.

"And I'm a vampire." Dk said uncovering his mark as he smiled brightly, exposing his fangs and red eyes.

"Daddy has met a vampire before, do you drink blood?" Maebell asked and Dk shook his head. "I don't like the taste of  fresh human blood. Or any human blood for that matter." Dk clarified.

"Are you always this cold?" She asked placing her hand on DK's arm to see how freezing his skin was despite the warm heat outside.

"Yeah, it's a vampire trait. But it's pretty cool, I don't have to worry about getting hurt or anything." He gave her a bright eye smile.

"And we're Angel's." Jeonghan and Joshua said as they reveal their blessing marks. Maebell squealed in excitement as she lept over to them.

"Your both really pretty!" She gasps in amazement as she runs her fingers over Jeonghan's cheekbones and Joshua's nose.

"Why thank you darling, your quite pretty yourself." Joshua smiled. The old man watched the conversation with a happy smile.

"I hope you guys don't mind. But could you guys watch her while I go make a call, I promise I won't be long." The man asked and they nodded.

Woozi came back from the bathroom a moment later and easily found his friends at a table.

"Hey Jihoon this is Maebell." Joshua said motioning to the little girl. "We met her grandpa and we're watching her for him." He explained.

"Wanna hold her? She's really nice?" Jeonghan asked laughing as Maebell continued to play with his hair.

"Hyung you know that's not a good idea." Woozi whispered harshly. "I don't see why not?" Jeonghan said and Woozi

"Jeonghan your and angel it's blatantly obvious you'd be good with kids. Me on the other hand. I'm a demon, I'm going to scare her and-" Woozi whispered again.

Woozi's sentence was cut off when he felt a tug on his shirt. He looked down to see Maebell has escaped from Jeonghan's lap and made her way to Woozi.

"Hi, I'm Maebell!" She smiled and Woozi looked around at the others for some sort of help but they only flashed him a cocky smile.

"I'm Woozi." He said as the girl made grabby hands at him. With a heavy sigh Woozi awkwardly picked up the girl and placed him on his knee.

"What are you?" She asked her eyes twinkling with curiosity. He hesitated before uncovering his eye mark.

"I'm a demon." He said praying his eyes didn't turn black, or scare her that much. He froze when he felt a warm hand place his face.

"Your too adorable to be a demon." She laughed as the other 4 cracked up at the shocked expression on Woozi's face.

"Jeonghan your too mean to be an angel!" Woozi fired back as Jeonghan gasped dramatically. "How dare you!?" He pouted.