Sixty

Today was the 3rd day and as BM said, the most fun day. "Today kids, you'll be trying to knock eachother off your little pedestals." Bm said pointing to the large circular pedestals that were spread out around the now large empty field.

(The board's were the size of a queen size bed.)

We all choose and picked out our stands as we were lifted what seemed to be 50 feets in the air. Bm broke down more of the rules as he counted down from ten.

Once we reached 0 the battle started. The stands apparently didn't move so we were stuck far away from eachother, but hopefully close enough to hit eachother.

The first one to attack was Hoshi. He went for Dino and Sameul who were both right next to eachother. He sent balls of fire there ways. Thankfully

"Lovely." Samuel growled as I created a ice blizzard towards Hoshi and Joshua. Neither having the luck to avoid it but it had died out when it reached them.

So they only slipped a bit and frost in their hair but didn't get knocked off.

☆☆☆

Dk was the first one off. It was nearly 45 minutes later, he had no real way of defending himself or attacking any ways.

"At least I get to watch." Dk shrugged as he shot us all a wide smile and 2 thumbs up. I roll my eyes as I created a wall of ice around my back just in time to avoid a flying log from Mingyu.

In return I smack him right in the face with a snowball. Causing him to lose hold of the other log he was holding, and it was redirecting right for The8.

Thankfully the vampire acted fast as he swung kicked the log directly for Jun, (Jeez how did that NOT hurt his foot?!)

But what was suprising was when Jun managed to sense the log and with a wave of his hand the log snapped backwards and flew right back at The8.

Knocking The8 right off his stand. "God damn. That's new." The8 rolled his eyes as he dusted off his pants.

I was the next one to knock Someone off. And it was Woozi, He wasn't paying attention and was focused on trying to knock Dino off.

I hit him right with a large snowball. It was probably the size of ceiling fan. So yeah, he went flying off and landed right in the bushes.

And one by one the rest of us started to fall. Jeonghan knocked Mingyu, Samuel, and Wonwoo off. It was clear him, or one of the angles might win this round again.

I kept going on trying to knock Hoshi off, because of right now he was one of the ones with a power that could potentially knock us off.

Seungkwan on the other hand was having way to much fun on his stand. Ever since learning about his new power he has been getting the hand of it.

He knocked Joshua, and accidentally Dino off their stands. "Sorry Dino!" Seungkwan turned to apologises to his fellow wolf friend.

But while his back was turned Jeonghan managed to knock him off with the flick of a tree branch. "You sure that's not cheating?" The8 asked Jun who shook his head in frustration.

Now all that was left was me, Jun and Seungcheol. And that's where something weird happened.

Jun sent a block of ic right to hit Seungcheol that I originally threw, but the angel lept right into the air as his wings flew out, lifting him off the ground.

We all looked up as the sky turned gray as the cloud rumbled. And with a loud snap from what came from Seungcheol's wings.

Lightning struck.

And it came so close to Jun that he fell right off his stand. It spooked me too but I ducked down but I never fell.

The ice however spread off across Seungcheol's stand so when he landed, it was hard for him to keep his balance so he fell the the ground.

So I won by default.

"WINNER! Zhou Zhennan!" Bm shouted. "TODAY'S POINTS GO TO THE MAKANAE GROUP!" My group cheered in excitement as all the stands lowerd to the ground.