Seventy Two

Seungcheol and Jeonghan did a fly by of the whole building and managed to find where the cars of the robbers were, there were alot of them. Seungcheol struck every car with lightning.

That must have scared the robbers who were by the cars. Trying to get into the mall before the 2 Angel's stopped them.

"Okay now, how about you guys stop screaming. It's not like we hit YOU with the lightning." Jeonghan sighed as tree branches wrapped around the group of robbers, trapping them to the ground.

"Now how about you tell us how many more of your little friends there are?" Seungcheol said as the others actually started shaking, apparently 3 more Van's full off back up were on their way.

So they told me and Sameul and we said we would handle it. "Come on, let's hurry!" Sameul said transforming into a wolf as I climbed onto his back as he took off running.

We saw the Van's turning the corner coming towards us. I turned the road to ice underneath their tires as the cars spun off the road and thankfully no other civilians were hurt.

Samuel slashed all of their tired and dragged them out of the cars harshly. "Give me your guns." I demanded as I froze all of their weapons and crushed them all.

Joshua and Dk were making sure that everyone was out to safety and anyone injured was brought to a place where they could be healed away from any danger.

Vernon took the job of stopping all the robbers who actually stole stuff, and Mingyu grabbed all of the stolen items from the robbers get away Van's before destroying the vehicles.

"Hoshi maybe don't fight with fire!" Woozi said stomping out a miniature fire Hoshi created from punching someone with his fire fists.

"Lame." Hoshi sighed as he made a tornado to pick up all the weapons, he set it on fire melting all the weapons inside easily.

"That's not supposed to be a normal thing." Woozi whispered to himself right as he was tackled to the floor. A pair of hand tightly gripping his neck.

"Pain." He whispered as the guy ontop of him yelled out of pain as he rolled off of Woozi, letting go of the Demons neck.

"Oh no no, continue." Woozi said darkly as he yanked the guys hand back, bringing it back to his neck. "I wish you pain." He whispered as the guy went limp.

Woozi probably killed him, he had no real idea and he wasn't planning on checking.

"That was awesome Jihoon!" Hoshi applauded as they finished off the last of the robbers. And finally, the mall was robber free.

However there were more problems that occurred outside.