Blood Red Moonlight²

The Brighter the Moon got.

The higher the fears rise.

Jeonghan and Vin never got to wake up the rest of the Wolves or the demons because the remaining moon affected blessed students were escorted to class.

Vernon on a leash to keep his speed in control, Seungkwan in wrist bracelets used to weaken his out of control strength.

Dino was in a muzzle to keep him silent, because he couldn't actually talk like himself and he accidentally switched to whoever's voice he heard. And Samuel had to wear gloves to keep his Venom claws in check.

"This is quite the sight." The8 said, all 4 of the Wolves had merely turned into hybrid forms, their eyes purple, a set of wolf ears on top of their head. And they each had a tail.

"Why again are we sending the Demons to class during this?" Vin asks Kevin, because it seemed like it would be smarter to lock them up or something.

"Because Eric asked me to monitor them, and it's better to have them all confined here to make sure nothing happens without us noticing." Kevin.

Still should have just locked them up.

Jun was escorted in, with the same wrists bracelets as Seungkwan, to limit his curse powers. His, Woozi's, and Wonwoo's mouths were also masked shut.

And all 4 of their eyes were pitch black, something they have never seen on Jun, Wonwoo or Hoshi. Only Woozi when he uses his pain powers.

Woozi's mask was to keep him from using his pain powers, he was still able to use his Shape-shifting powers however, since that they can just keep a close eyes on.

Wonwoo had to keep his mouth shut and wear the same wrist bracelets to prevent his nightmare powers.

And Hoshi was the very last one escorted in. Despite having the less power then the others, he was the most guarded.

What was more scary was he didn't dare look up from the floor and did not utter a single word. His hands binded with pure steel gloves to keep him from melting or setting anything on fire.

Kevin had to set up a high power fan to keep him cool, since Hoshi's body temperature was insanely high and hot. (But like Hoshi has always been hot)

"Okay, you guys are lucky I am not teaching anything today. We are only here to wait out the moon." Kevin said, all the windows were covered so hopefully no Moonlight shown through.

Hopefully.