Nineteen

I immediately woke up. And I angry, not only at the Angel's but at the fact that my whole head just was rewired and flipped upside down.

I leap up out of bed and storm across the hallway to Joshua's room, empty. I went to Seungcheol's room next, also empty.

By now most of the other seventeen students saw me and gave me worried glances. "Vin?! What in hells name are you doing?!" Hoshi whisper shouted.

I ignored them as my eyes fall on Jeonghan's door. Seungkwan warned me that no one ever interfer with Jeonghan and his room.

But I needed answers.

So without thinking, I started banging loudly on the door. "ALL 3 OF YOU! GET OUT HERE!" I shout. Everyone around me stares at me in pure shock.

Jeonghan opens the door and gives me a expressionless look. "YAH! What just happened!" I shout and Jeonghan shrugs. "You. Your the dream walkers, explain to me what you did." I call out to Jisoo.

"I've never seen anything like that. And plus you woke up. Before we could examine anything." Jisoo said. I sigh deeply. Ofcourse it was my fault. Isn't it always.

"Next time. Stay out my head, and I mean it." I give them one final glare. "Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?" Jeonghan smirked.

A snowball hit him right in the face.

☆☆☆

"How late are you planning on staying up?" Sameul called out to me from his bed. "I don't know, is the light bothering you?" I ask my eyes not leaving the textbook.

"No, but I'd like to help." Sameul said pulling a chair up to me. "So explain to me what we are doing?" He said looking at the book.

"This is a text book giving an a overview of blessings. I'm currently trying to read over, Jisoo's, The8's and Woozi's." I say.

"Woozi has a nightmare blessing. You think he can tap into people's head like Jisoo?" Sameul ask as we read over the bio.

"He can send nightmares into people's heads. Who knows what he's capable of."