Sixty Five

The next challenge of the trip passed by in a blink. Today was Saturday. Marking the last offical day we would be here before starting our trip back home tomorrow.

And since it was Saturday this ment it was time for us to show off the new powers we unlocked.

So the whole island once again transformed into one big open field. Wooden though, because due to Hoshi's fire powers we can't have grass since that would be a huge fire hazard.

"Ok kiddos let's get started! Who wants to go first? Actually you know what we are actually gonna go in age order. Seungcheol your up first." BM said.

Seungcheol made his way to the center as he extracted his wings and his feet lifted off the ground. The sky turned gray as the clouds began to rumble.

Another snap was heared from his wings as a lightning bolt flashed through the sky. Striking the ground causing us all to jump in our skin.

"So uhhh? Lightning wings?" BM asked as Kevin shrugged as Jeonghan took the center next. "So I don't know how to explain this but Oh well." Jeonghan shrugged as he placed his hand on the floor.

Flowers started to sprout from the cracks in the floor, Jeonghan picked one up and waved his hand over it. Turning it into a large bouquet of those flower's.

"That son is no power. That's a bond with mother nature. Incredible." Kevin said taking the bouquet from Jeonghan and inspecting it. "I've never seen a blessed student form a bond like this before." He said.

Before Jeonghan could even walk out of the center Joshua's waved his hand over the olders eyes, knocking him out completely as Jeonghan levitated in the air.

"So I actually learned this on my own." Joshua said placing 3 fingers on Jeonghan's forehead as his eyes started to glow.

"Dream walking doesn't need to be only walking through someone's head. You can bring their dreams to life." Joshua said drawing his fingers away to watch the sky tint pink as tiny fairies fly around us.

Apparently that's what Jeonghan was dreaming off right now.

Joshua brought 3 fingers back to Jeonghan's forehead and when they connected Jeonghan landed on the floor with a thud. Wide awake.

"Ow! A little warning next time!" Jeonghan said smacking Joshua's shoulder.

"Well thank you Joshua for that. We'll definitely have to work with that, in the future." Kevin said.

"Next up Junhui."