Forty Seven

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol asked Jeonghan who was staring outside Jiacheng's main window, he was watching a couple having a very heated argument.

"I wonder what it's like to be in a relationship with a human." Jeonghan murmured just loud enough for Seungcheol to hear.

"Why, you know that's not what we do. we're here too-" Seungcheol was cut off by Jeonghan rolling his eyes.

"Serve, Report and worship our creator: God. Yeah I know it all, how we can't love humans, how we are supposed to be the gift to them. I've heard it all, you don't have to remind me." Jeonghan sighed.

"Why are you so interested in their relationship ways anyways?" Seungcheol asked peering out the window at the bickering 2.

"It's also an Angel's job to take interest in affairs of men." Jeonghan shurgged before pulling his attention away from the 2.

"But we can't marry, only 'Observe God's people with interest'." Jeonghan sighed. "Well we are the more perfect version of a man." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah but not the most powerful." They both turn to see Wonwoo at the other corner.

"Ok that's enough. You guys have already had your battle of hell. Let's wait another hundred years." I say.

"Mingyu open a portal. We need to get back to the academy." Seungcheol says as Mingyu opens the portal.

We say goodbye and thanks to Jiacheng as we step through. And appear right infront of our school. "School sweet school!" Vernon sighed happily as we made our way to the entrance.

"What now?" Joshua asks as we shrug. "We should go to the main office to see the principal. Clear things up." Sameul says.

"And avoid our professor." Dino says from Mingyu's back. "Opps TOO LATE!" Dino yells as they all turn to see their professor.

"Andddd there's Zico. I say run!" I yell as Zico AND the professor chased after us. Normally you would think we stop to communicate with them.

But those 2 were after our blood!

"To the principals office No powers work there!" The8 yells as we all grab onto Vernon and Mingyu as they speed us there.

"What the-" The principal gasps as we zoom into her office but Mingyu and Vernon's power cut off abruptly causing us to

"We can explain." Hoshi smiles staring up at the frowning principl. "You better." They glared at us all.

Before we could block the door