Seventeen

"Are you sure this is a smart idea?" Seungcheol asked his other 2 friends over dinner that night.

"No but The8 managed to do it when he was awake so it will technically be better if we do it while he's aleep." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah but what's the purpose of this?" Seungcheol asked again, generally confused with his friends plan.

"When The8 managed to tap into Vin's mind he was able to trigger something. And something else happened, Vin and Sameul room was completely frozen over for the next 2 days." Jeonghan exclaimed.

"There is something the makanae line isn't telling us. Something big. So we are gonna use Jisoo's power to walk into his dreams and I'm going to find the truth." Jeonghan explained.

"Why don't we ask The8 for help then?" Seungcheol asked, despite not being found at that idea.

"Are you kidding? Like they'd help us. Everyone hates us here." Jeonghan sighed. "And plus." He added adding a bite of pasta into his mouth.

"This is more fun." Jeonghan smirked as they finished up dinner.

They met up in Jeonghan's dorm room because out of the all the room of class Seventeen, his was the one no one dared to enter.

"Ok how do we do this?" Seungcheol asked. The 2 both turned to Joshua awaiting for some magical explanation.

"Well Jeonghan just has to take this position and he can follow me through the dreams and communicate with Vin.

Jeonghan pulled out a clear bottle with black and silver liquid. "See you on the downside. Remember Seungcheol if anyone does enter we are all sleeping." Jeonghan says

Joshua and Jeonghan both lay down and closed their eyes, being immediately sent into Vin's dream. He was surprisingly asleep.

Ofcourse they got sent directly into the heart of a blizzard. "Jeonghan?!" Jisoo cried out looking around for his bestfriend.

"I'm here!" Jeonghan shouted grabbing Jisoo's arm. "What are you 2 doing in here?!" They hear Vin shout as he made his way through the storm.

"We came to get answers." Jeonghan answered.

"What could have been so important that you couldn't have just asked me when I was awake, that you had to dream walk and send us all to this storm?!" Vin asked.

"Wait this isn't your dream!?" Jisoo asked confused.

"No, I was resting peacefully before being YEETED into the middle of this storm!" Vin yelled at them angrily.

"Wait, if this isn't your head, than why are we here?" Jeonghan asked looking between and Jisoo and Vin.

"It's because your inferring with a dream that wasn't even real!"