Seventeen

"So guys! What's for dinner?" Momo asked turning her head towards the kitchen.

"I don't know, Sato-kun! Isn't it your turn to cook?" Hagakure said as the others turned towards Sato who was rubbing his nape.

"Uhh.. Yeah, hold on." Sato made his way towards the kitchen leaving the others at the living room.

Shouji and Tokoyami also followed Sato for assistance. They figured out that it'll be a lot of work to cook for 19 people.

"So... I guess we're having a cake for dinner?" Jirou asked bluntly as she scrolled down her phone.

"I guess so." Uraraka replied as she flipped a page of her pocket book she was reading for the past 2 days.

Then Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima arrived at the living room and plopped themselves on the couch. Mina and Kirishima was so happy that they're not the only one who knew the greenette.

The four of them figured out that the greenette is kind at heart. Of course, in order to tell the two, Kami and Sero's story on how they met the greenette they told the other two about the greenette being a pretend-villain.

Kiri and Mina was shocked of course. I mean who wouldn't? Although they didn't told the two of Izuku being deku.

The four's head was spinning after their own revelation of a certain person.
"What happened to you guys? Ribbit." Tsu asked slightly tilting her head at the four.

"Yeah, you guys looked mentally exhausted. Something bugging you four?"
Mineta who was quiet all the time spoke. He didn't want another slap for saying something indecent.

"Yeah, we're fine." Kirishima rubbed his nape awkwardly.

Mina was still thinking about what Kami and Sero. 'Pretend-villain huh? ' she thought before a certain No.1 villain came in her head after rembering the same hair color.

Kami and Sero noticed how Mina froze staring at floor as if she just found out a very dark secret from deep web.

Kami and Sero looked at each other smirking, probably because they shared the same thoughts. 'Yup... She figured it out.' The both thought before looking at Kirishima who also noticed Mina.

"Green... Green...green... No way." Was all Mina kept mumbling making Kiri furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do yo---" Kiri cuts his own sentence as he remembered something. When i say the bakusquad share the last braincell of theirs... I wasn't lying.

They could easily read each other like an open book despite not being the most intelligent in class like momo and Iida.

"No way, dude... You have got to be kidding me!" Kirishima said out loud making the other students look at him.

The black and electric blonde haired boys chuckled at their friends' reaction. "Didn't expected you guys to catch up too fast." Sero said as he laughed while looking at the other two who happened to had their jaws dropped on the floor.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about... But... It's probably something only you guys can understand, so i won't interfere. Ribbit." Tsu said as she turned her back at them focusing on the TV.

"I agree... But seriously, you guys are acting weird. I mean, you guys are already weird weird, but now you guys are EXTRA weird." Uraraka said not making any sense but luckily the others caught on what she said.

"Sometimes i think it's better to shut your mouth ochako-chan... My braincells can't take your choice of words. Ribbit." Tsu joked at her girlfriend who smacked her nape lightly. Tsu rubbed her slightly pained nape as she chuckled.