Twenty-Seven

Mineta went infront of everybody standing on a chair as he placed his hand on the teacher's desk infront of the board.

"Okay! So! It started when i am uhh- peeking at a girls restroom---" the class groaned 'of course, it's mineta we're talking about. What do you expect?' Was all they could think of.

"Let me finish! Deku saw me and smacked my head and... Well?? He uhh taught me how to be a better man, rather than snoop on girls the way i used to-- i still do but at least now it's not to the point i grope them completely-- and we met a few times a week and he shares some tips about how to properly use my quirk and then poof! He went all out disappearing in thin air." Mineta gestured his fingers as a 'poof' that seemed to be exploding and bowed at his classmates who--for the first time- acknowledged his decent(ness)

"My turn!!" Hagakure raised her hand and made her way towards the teachers desk with mineta going back to his seat.

"Okay! So there was this time i got really down and depressed at how useless my quirk is and lost my confidence... I ended up crying at the side of the beach, i wasn't wearing anything so i'm pretty sure no one knew i was there. Except Mr. Deku--"

"Just call me Midoriya, princess." Izuku interrupated with a small smile on his lips.

"Midoriya! He came up to me and i moved avoiding him 'cuz i thought he's going to run over me and accidentally hurt me. But he didn't he straightly told me that "u-uhmm... I was just passing by and i saw you-- just wanted to ask if, if you're invisible and you know-- close your eyes, do you see black or do you see everything because you yourself is transparent" and i was like wow! Rude." The class laughed thinking that it really is rude to ask someone that, but the way Izuku asked is meant to be in a not so rude way that made it so funny.

"And then i said " you're kinda rude" and he stuttered saying multiples of sorries after that." Hagakure chuckled. "And then i asked him how he knew i was there, since i wasn't wearing clothes and wasn't supposed to be seen. And THIS MAN RIGHT HERE! Promptly told me that " i can literally see the sand being pressed lightly." And i said... Whatttt?!?!" The class was also confused.

"What? Don't blame me! I just really have sharp eyes 'ya know?" Izuku casually said with his hands on the either side of his table roaming his eyes with amusement.

"That's... Kind of amusing" Momo said as she placed a hand over her mouth in a thinking gesture.

"Try training your eyes and force it. It can make your eyesight a lot better and sharper. It helps, especially on tough times." Izuku said glancing at her in the corner of his eyes, he saw how Momo nodded.

"Yes sir."

"Okay! I'll continue! And then we went on the talking and blablabla, he asked me why i was crying, i didn't know he noticed the small dots of tears on the sand, so i just let it go. And i told him my problem and suddenly he sang me a song. It goes like 'keep your head up princess before your crown falls.' Something like that and then we started hanging out, and he treats me like a real princess! It boosted my self esteem and i was so and still thankful of him from that day on. And the moment i was about to take him to the arcade he disappeared, although he left me a keychain with a silver crown and i still have them!" Hagakure lifted a keychain and the students inside the room was filled with 'awws'.

"You're too much of a softie, Midoriya." Kamimari teased and wiggled his eyebrows making lenny faces randomly.

"Oh shut up." Izuki giggled and faced the front again.

"I'll go in next then." Jirou the person that most of them wouldn't expect to gradually volunteer since she's most likely an emo type and would rather sit on the corner and stay quiet--unless being asked or obliged to talk.