Fourty (40)

(Tbh i wasn't planning the angst and plot twist, but wouldn't it be fun to let you guys suffer with me with the horrible things i planned in mind? Lmao! Sorry for not updating for 2 or shit days. HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!)

Nezu heard about what happened and so he told All might about it. They visited Izuku on the school's infermary.

"What happened young Midoriya?" All might worriedly said as soon as he saw the horrible bruises around Izuku's face.

"Th-they caught me!" The greenette exclaimed.

"Who exactly?" Present mic questioned.

"The league."

The teacher's eyes widened. "What did they do to you?" Aizawa asked the greenette.

"They wanted me to gather informations about you guys, but then i declined and so they started beating me up!" Izuku cried out with tears falling from his eyes.

'Was he really this sensitive?' Aizawa thought to himself eyeing the greenette slowly.

"Oh dear..." Midnight said as she hugged Izuku calming the boy down.

"Let him rest. We'll talk to him later."
Nezu said as the teachers left the room.

"I'll be back." Recovery girl said as Izuku nodded his head.

Soon after, the door let out a loud bang as the greenette saw Mineta, Kaminari, Kirishima, Iida and Sero. "Midoriyaaaa!!!" They all screamed making the greenette flinch.

"Are you okay? I'm going to beat those fuckers!!" Kaminari said cracking his knuckles.

The greenette smiled and waved his hands a little "no no, it's okay. I'm here now right? It's really okay Lightning guy." Kaminari and Sero looked at the greenette with confusion.

"Lightning guy?" Kaminari asked.

"That's what i call you right? Don't tell me you bumped your head?" The greenette laughed making Kaminari furrow his eyes in confusion.

"U-uh yeah!! Yea.." Kaminari muttered to himself. Iida eyed the greenette, there's something wrong with Izuku but he doesn't seem to pinpoint what it was.

"But anyways! What happened to you and Bakugou?" Mineta asked since he also noticed the sudden change of Kasuki's mood.

For the past 2 days Katsuki was ssooooooo damn explosive at one part then he'll be quiet afterwards.

"Something happened?" Sero, Iida and Kaminari's eyebrows twitched but kept silent.

'Did he got his head hit? Amnesia?' The three thought to themselves.

"You... Can't remember?" Kirishima asked which made Izuku tilt his head in confusion.

"Ah! It's probably the time that i accidentally broke his controller." Izuku sheepishly said making the three widen their eyes.

'Bakugou doesn't have a controller in his dorm... They haven't had a vacation yet so it's impossible for the two to hang out in their houses.' Sero and Kaminari thought.

Iida, Kami, Kiri and Sero looked at each other having something in mind that must've connected their thoughts.

"What are three looking at? I'm lost." Mineta muttered to the three.

"Right?" Izuku said agreeing to Mineta.

"It's nothing, Midoriya. We're just hungry and all. You didn't cooked us breakfast " Sero and Kaminari looked at Iida raising an eyebrow at him.