Twenty-Three

"I still can't believe it." The class 1A thought to themselves before engulfing the darkness and fell asleep.

---
Morning has come and another day at school has to arrive. Class 1A--- no. The WHOLE academy is silent. As in DEAD silent. It almost felt like a desert and the only thing you could hear is the wind, footsteps, and other natural sound that doesn't require talking.

It was just a normal day, but not the people. Musutafu isn't the only city that saw the live. Midnight's account is of course known internationally. Add the fact that the setting views is on public.

Hopefully the netizens followed their advice. Although the pros wouldn't be surprised since a lot is still not in favor of Deku-- who is completely innocent to all the villanous things that he gathered to himself.

They knew that a bitch or a jerk would slip out things of their goddamned mouth not even caring the poor kid's safety even though they knew what exactly happened to the boy.

The students in yuuei doesn't know what to do. They were all worried that the so-called-villain's words are true or not. They didn't want to bring chaos to the whole country that's why they remained shut even though their mouth have been itching to talk about the hot topic.

Aizawa entered his class who is silent and bothered the moment he got in. He sighed knowing exactly what happened to them.
He placed his things on his desk and looked at his students feeling tired since he didn't got enough sleep last night.

Well-- half of the hero community didn't.
"I'm guessing you already know what happened to Deku or who he is. I usually don't have time for this but by any chance that all of you met him?" Aizawa already prepaired himself for another revelation. It's already shocking that the idiotsquad met the greenette in some unfortunate events. That's why he made a conclusion that it's not impossible for the others not to meet him. Since deku is the kind of person who roams around before or even after being a villain.

He saw how all of them nod their heads which made him shocked and his mouth slightly open. "Well? I hope that all of you didn't got yourselves injured caused by him..?" Aizawa didn't meant to be offensive but seeing how his students became stiff he squinted his eyes.

He looked at Iida who stood up from his seat with his hand banging on his desk. "actually sir... He saved me from a villain attack more that 10 months ago. I'm pretty sure that he is a very good person." Iida pushed his glasses on his nose bridge and looked at his teacher straight in the eye.

"More than 10 months ago huh? Guess your memory isn't that ragged." Aizawa boredly asked which made Iida shook his head.

"He wasn't just a person who saved me, sensei... Izuku Midoriya has became a friend of mine and he also inspired me to become a better hero." Iida said as he took his seat not bothering to wait for his teacher's response.

"I-- i actually agree with Iida-kun." Hagakure said as the others followed agreeing.

Aizawa raised his eyebrow amd stared at his class. 'Yup... Not surprising at all.'

"Whatever. Let's start."

----

Izuku on the other hand was in deep thoughts. He's surrounded with darkness.

'So... I'm comatosed huh?'  Izuku shooked his head as he sighed. Izuku can't feel his body probably because it's in deep sleep.

'What am i gonna do?'
Izuku asked himself he was about to close his eyes when he saw a man that looked kinda... Funky? And a lot more people there are 7 people actually.