Thirty-Four

(Sorry for not updating for 3 straight days 😀 here you go.)

Class 1A arrived at their classroom and sat on their individual seats. Izuku plopped on his seat and placed his arm on top of his desk and leaned over his arms closing his eyes letting himself get engulfed in a black sight.

Kaminari's electricution reminded him of the lOV. It's too painful to even remember. And then memories as to why he became crazy flooded his thoughts. He doesn't know why but he suddenly remembered the negative things that happened in is past.

Izuku's desk started making small noises since he was gripping on to it's side harshly as his hand started trembling.

The class noticed the small noises and looked as to where it came from. Even Katsuki turned to it and then they saw deku. One for all is slowly being activated as small red strips started coating Izuku's hands which were actually visible to his classmates.

Iida was about to ask when suddenly Izuku heard the time where all might said that he can't be a hero without a quirk (that's before Katsuki's sludge incident.) Izuku bolted straight to his seat with his eyes that can already stab someone.

"I ONLY WANTED A FUCKING CHANCE!! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT?!?!" Izuku yelled before banging his head on to his desk making a small crack on it, which made his classmates flinch.

They were terrified at the sight, they don't know what's happening to the greenette but all they know is that each person in this classroom is feeling scared.

Izuku opened his eyes and sat straight and sighed. He could feel a dripping liquid from his forehead. He didn't mind and just widened his eyes remembering that he's in the classroom.

Izuku grunted before softening his gaze. "I'm sorry! Did i scared you guys?" Izuku apologetically said, he really didn't meant to break out of his character.

"I-it's fine. But... Midobro, are you okay?" Kirishima asked the greenette who only nodded with a small smile.

"Ye--"

"NO!" Izuku looked at the blonde that was now infront of him kneeling on the ground with his hands on Izuki's shoulder. Yes, Izuku is still seated on his seat.

Katsuki immidietly pulled out a hankie and gently wiped the blood dripping from the greenette's forehead.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! ARE YOU STUPID?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT?! WHY DID YOU EVEN BANG YOUR HEAD ON THAT FUCKING DESK?! IF YOU WANT TO DIE TELL ME! I'LL GLADLY SEND YOU TO YOUR FUCKING GRAVE!!" It's funny how Katsuki is yelling agressively yet his touch and way of wiping is still soft and gentle.

Izuku could only smile and laugh. "DON'T YOU FUCKING LAUGH AT ME DIMWIT!! DO YOU THINK I'M SOME KIND OF STUPID PERSON INFRONT OF YOU?! HAH?!"

"Yea... The most beautiful stupid person i have ever met." Izuku teased but didn't expected his voice to be flirty.

"Smooth bitch..." Mina whispered, obviously liking the scene of a brewing tea.

"Yep... I'm a literal sit back and observe." Hagakure said sitting on a desk while crossing her legs.

"I wanted some tea, but looks like my hot freshly made tea has already been spilt." Aoyama said in a fancy voice looking at the scene infront of them.

"Didn't know midoriya can flirt." Mineta said as he wiggled his eyebrows who was laughed at by Kaminari.

"FUCK YOU!!" Katsuki's ears were burning red from either embarrassment or gay panic..... Actually, it's both..

"When?" Izuku replied making Katsuki freeze on his spot. Izuku smirked at the blonde.

"Didn't expected that... So...uh... Cheers to bottomgou." Sero said in a whispering voice which made Kirishima, Shouji, Kaminari and Jirou giggle.