Epilouge

Toga and Izuku looked up front both had their eyes widen in surprise. They saw Katsuki with Aizawa, Todoroki, Kaminari, shouji and Tokoyami.

"Guys..." Izuku said almost whispering while still looking at the people infront of him in daze.

Toga looked at Katsuki and knew exactly what the bitch was about to do. She carefully took Eri from Izuku's arms which made the greenette raise an eyebrow in confusion.

He was about to ask, when he was suddenly engulfed in a tight but comfortable hug making him feel safe almost for the first time. Ever since he was locked up, he grew anxious and paranoid. He always ended up having sleepless nights since he doesn't know what's happening on the villains' minds. He doesn't have that much of a control.

Katsuki pushed his face on the crook of Izuku's neck, inhaling the greenette's natural lavender scent. It was fainy since he haven't had bath for god knows how long. But it's surprising that Izuku still managed to smell like lavender despite having the metallic smell of his blood a liytle bit stronger than his original scent.

Izuku started tearing up and hugged his ruby dearly in his arms. "I'm here now, Deku... You don't need to fight alone anymore." Katsuki whispered cooing Izuku softly.

"K-kacchan..." Izuku stammered but still dugged his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

"As much as this is touching and all. We need to get moving." Toga interrupted making Izuku look at her and chuckled. He cupped Katsuki's face and wiped the faint tears on the blonde's face and Katsuki did the same.

"Alright." Izuku said staring at Katsuki's eyes softly pulling away from the blonde.

"Damn, Bakuman. Didn't know you were such a cRyBaBy." Kaminari said jokingly with a sly smirk on his face.

Katsuki immidietly snapped hus head towards the electric blonde and yelled.
"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME PIKAPIKABITCH?!"

"Calm down. I'll fucking dig your graves right here right now if you guys made me regret bringing you bitchasses along." Aizawa tiredly said staring at his students intently.

Izuku looked at Aizawa and smiled. "I'm sorry for the trouble, Aizawa-sensei." Izuku said with an apologetic look.

"It's fine problem child. Sometimes, Heroes need help too." Aizawa said before laying his eyes on the little girl on Izuku's arms.

"Who is that?"

Izuku flinched slightly and looked at the unconcscious girl on his arms. He smiled softly before looking up to respond.
"This is.. Eri. To tell you guys the truth, i had the thought of giving up on the spot, but... Then i saw her..i saw how she struggled and how weak she looked each time passes. I came in with the decision to not give up... I wanted to save her and get her out of this hell hole... She's my hope." Izuku explained.

"Damn..." Kaminari whispered, silently sobbing and grabbed the hem of Tokoyami's cloak and blew the snot from his nose.

"What the actual... HELL. Kaminari?" Dark shadow said snatching the cloak from kaminari's hand. Tokoyami just stared at the two totally tired with dealing their noisy asses.

(I can imagine them doing this in chibi forms T~T)

"Let's move..." Aizawa said nodding at his students. they started walking quietly keeping their guards up.

Toga was skipping her steps with Eraserhead beside her. Aizawa eyed the blonde haired girl on the corner of his eye. "I'm guessimg that you're here because you want to help problem child?" He asked that made the young one freeze on her tracks.