Twenty-Four

Katsuki ran out of the classroom leaving his classmates confused. Aizawa sighed before grabbing his stuffs.

"I'll be out on an errands for a bit. Class representative-- you're in charge. You'll be having a test regarding the lesson we encountered this week. If you're done, you can go back to the dorms if not just stay there and don't cause me problems. Understood?"

"Yes, sensei."

----

"ALL RIGHTTTT!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!!" Katsuki shouted through thr hospital halls but didn't mind the stares he recieved from the patients.

He was just engulfed in so much happiness that he couldn't contain himself anymore.
He arrived at his destined floor and saw All might, Nezu, present mic, midnight and his parents.

He pushed himself towards them as he faced the glassed wall upclose.

He saw Izuku with dull eyes staring at the ceiling. The greenette looked so weak, and it broke Katsuki's heart. It must be too painful for the greenette to handle considering that he's conscious.

Katsuki knocked on the glassed wall harshly making the greenette flinch a little and looked at Katsuki on the corner of his eye.

Katsuki smiled happily as he raised his middle finger at Izuku who only smiled a little and rolled his eyes weakly.

"HECK YEAH!!!" Katsuki shouted enough for Izuku to hear.

Mitsuki smacked Katsuki's nape and glared at the kid. "Let him rest!!" Katsuki returned the glare and averted his attention towards Izuku again.

Soon after Aizawa came in.
"So what's the news?" Aizawa asked.

"It seems like he's having a good recovery, i expected him to wake up after a few years but... This--- that kid is incredible!! I'm starting to think he has an immortal quirk or something, i mean... Times like this is most likely for him to die, but oh my god!"
The doctor said with enthusiasm.

"Is that kid god's favorite creation or something? Seems like god himself doesn't want the boy to die either." The docotor continued his words with a big smile on his face.

All might felt relieved and so as the others. They still couldn't believe that the greenette is much of a persistent kid to the point that he himself refuses to die.

"But, even though he is already stable, we can't just transfer him to a different room that's the same as the other normal patients. His throat is still severely damaged, he might get suffocated without us knowing. So it is safer for him to be in that room for a while until he had his full recovery."

----

After 2 days, a mysterious woman came in the hospital. She had a cloak that covered her whole body and she wore a hood, it was already past midnight. She looked at the glassed wall for a second before sighing.

Izuku is sleeping peacefully. The woman with the cloak looked at her surroundings. When she finally saw that no one was there she immidietly twisted the door knob silently and made her way inside.

She went towards the bed and caressed the boy's cheeks. Her hand glowed for a few seconds and smiled. The mysterious woman disappeared into air

---
Izuku woke up feeling a lot better. He furrowed his brows in confusion and tiltid his head a little.

He pressed his hand on his chest and was surprised when he felt like it's fixed. He did the same thing with his throat and is shocked once again.

He felt like his whole body was healed and restored, the intense pain that he felt the first time he woke up was now completely gone.