Thirt-Nine (39)

(Gotta update! My mobile data expires in a few minutes so... ENJOY!!)

The dekusquad is done. Todoroki was folding down the white polo's color that was beneath a black and orange baggy sweatshirt that had it's front slightly tucked in Izuku's light vintage brown elephant pants revealing a small part of the black belt to add up the aesthetic touches. He also had a black timber boots with his hair straightened with a slight volume to top it all. His style was more like a butterfy hairstyle and dang the bitch looks good.

Uraraka, Momo, and Iida felt blood gushing on their noses while 5 of them not including Izuku pulled out their phone to capture the heavenly sight.

"Damn boi..." Uararaka blurted out as she pulled her thumbs up while pressing her phone to capture a lot more than several times. (That doesn't makes sense but oh well.)

"Do i lo-look good?" Izuku asked rubbing his nape slightly from embarrassment and nervousness.

"Good? S I S! you look like a fucking masterpiece!!" Momo said failing to maintain her posture.

"Besides... It's showing your bottom side more." Tsuyu said smirking at her friend.

"Oh shut up." The greenette said chuckling and rolling his eyes teasingly.

--
"If only i wasn't inlove with someone else, i would've probably forced you to marry me." Kaminari said feeling the gayness up in the air.

"Fuck off, even if you force me, you'd still end up on the streets since i'll be divorcing you not even a milisecond of having me signed up the marraige contract." Katsuki said looking at his reflection. He had his hair gel waxed and slicked back on the side making him look so exotic.

"You're mean."

"Who the fuck said i wasn't?"

"Midoriya." Katsuki glared at the electric blonde for a few seconds. Kaminari just avoided his gaze and started whistling.

"Oh yea?"

"Y-yea.." Katsuki is definately planning something in mind.

"What's your name?" Kaminari looked at Katsuki with a confused expression but still answered.

"Kaminari."

The others were just looking at the 2 back and forth. Each time the other talks they look and then if the other one talked they looked at the other one.

"I can already tell what's happening." Jirou quietly said smirking as she watched the scene unfold right infront of her.

"What's your look-a-like's name?"

"Oh! They say it's pikachu!"

"What's my name?"

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"What's your crush's full name?"

"Eijirou Kirishim-- wait what?"
Kaminari stuttered.

"Wait what?" Kirishima followed looking all confused.

"What?" Kaminari asked pretending he didn't say anything.

"What?" Kirishima asked not knowing what the electric blonde is talking about.

"Oh fuck shit!! Confess already!!! You!!" Mina pointed at Kaminari. "Already got caught red handed! Now quit asking questions and confess the fuck already!!" Mina yelled too eager to see how her ship sail right infront of her own 2 eyes.

"I didn't say shit." Kaminari denied looking and roaming his eyes elsewhere.

"Now now-- DON'T BE A FUCKING COWARDDD!!!" Katsuki said throwing a rolled news paper on Kaminari's face. Face shot!