Eleven

"Mama i'm inlove with a criminal~"
Mina sang while twirling around the living room with the girls on the couch and boys on the carpeted floor.

"Ooo00oOoh mina has crush! Who is it?" Hagakure asked in a teasing tone.

"Deku!" Mina said as she jumped and squealed. Her classmates looked at her as if she was the most craziest person in the whole world.

"Oh c'mon mina, i know that deku's body is hot and looks fine, but you do realize he's a murderer right? Heck he might even murder you in your sleep." Uraraka said looking at her nails that was being painted by Kaminari. Yep... He knows how.

"I'm not crazy in love with him you know? Not to that extent i'm just attracted.like hey! He's so charming." Mina defended herself holding the newspaper with the villain standing on a building.

"Pfft, have you ever wondered how he looked like? He's wearing a mask for pete's sake! You won't know if he's as ugly as stain or smth." Mineta jumped in the conversation making Mina glare at him.

"I don't care! I just find him attractive."
Kaminari and Sero just looked at each other and smiled.

"I mean... Where's the lie?" Momo said shrugging her shoulders.

Jirou on the other hand has been awfully quiet. Normally she would join their coversation but now she wasn't.

She was still bothered on what kaminari, sero and bakugou talked about. But whatever it is... It must be important.

"Oh c'mon! I think i should be a villain too." Mineta whined placing an index and thumb on his chin imagining himself as a 'hot' villain.

"And why is that?" Kirishima asked the grape.

"The girls find that 'deku' guy attractive! And i think they like bad boys. So i want to be like him!" Mineta said as the others only responded with face palm.

"Even if you became a villain, we won't care anyways kero... You're not deku." Tsu said rolling her eyes before eating a marshmallow.

"That hurts man." mineta dramatically said.

"Truth hurts." Iida said while cleaning his glasses.

"Uhhh guys..." Kirishima called out making the others look at him.

"What is it?" Tokoyami said.

"You guys might as well look at your newsfeeds." Kirishima said, the others were comfused but still followed. Bakugou on the other hand was curious too that's why he also took his phone out.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Kaminari cussed.

'Daily reports: a villain who debuted a few months ago that was known for killing innocent people for his liking and became the number 1 villain alongside All for one, has been finally caught by the heroes earlier. The villain was now in the pros' custody. Stay tuned for more reports.'

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Izuku was fiddling on his fingers with his legs on top of the table. And yes...he still had the mask on.

"Name?" Detective tsukauchi asked preparing his clipboard.

"Deku." The heroes glared at him which made him chuckle.

"We are serious here young man." Gran Torino said crossing both of his arms over his chest.

"What? I am serious! I'm deku...a useless villain, and a useless well being." Izuku laughed like a maniac trying to hide the intimidation he felt.

Endeavor who lost his chill grabbed Izuku's collar before pushing him hard on the table knocking the villain's mask off.

"You do---" endeavor stopped as soon as he saw the villain's face.