Ten

"Izuku! You've been sleeping for 15 minutes!! We need to test a serum! Now!!"
Twice said as he was banging the door.

They were like this every month. Especially when it's experiment week.where he needed to be experimented for a week straight. This happens every month, and during those times... The league are ruthless. They don't know what 'mercy' means.

"Wait on a second, dipshit!" Izuku yelled irritated. He wanted to leave but he really can't, he wanted to escape but he can't...

If he did that, they'll definately use his weakness. He needed to be strong. He have to bear with it.not until everything has settled in.

He wore his mask, since he hated seeing others see his face with bruises.

|\|\|\|\|\|

"We'll start the mission in 3 hours. You guys know what to do." Nezu informed with the heroes nodding.

The only heroes that will participate in the mission are Mt. Lady, Fat Gum, Earaserhead, All Might, endeavor, snipe and Midnight.

The others will be a backup if ever things aren't going as they planned.

"I'm starting to doubt if he's really a villain."
Midnight said fixing her earpiece.

The heroes looked at her feeling the same.
"We don't know that Midnight, we don't even have a single knowledge as to what happened to him." Present mic who was watching them tidy up said.

It was pretty early for them to prepare, but it's the best to be advanced than late.

"Do you think that he got drugged? I mean, i heard that some people with intelligence type of quirk made some kind of serum that messes up your brain? I also heard that the first person's voice you hears after taking the drug, you'll have to do what it says." Snipe gossiped as he placed a hand on the corner of his lip in a whispering matter. Although he wasn't whispering so, he's dumb to use that gesture. Jk.

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

"Izuku-kun~ you're so hot... Rail me please." Toga started simping over Izuku when he saw him getting beat up by Dabi.

"What the fuck dude?! I only threw up on your cup and you doin' this to me scar jerk?!" Izuku ranted towards Dabi who only glared at him.

"Shithead! That was my favorite coffee!"
Dabi threw a punch on Izuku's already broken jaw. Making it more... Broke (like uraraka, jk)

"Oh c'mon! You could've just asked kurogiri to make you another one bitchtard!" Izuku insulted Dabi with a smug look.

"And have you ever considered the dirty thoughts i've been thinking? Seriously! Blind fold? Tied wrist? Are you planning on making me a fucking masochist?!" Izuku added making Dabi snap.

"You've got a point right there." Dabi said, removing the piece of cloth that was covering the greenette's eyes.

"Hey, i need to shit myself." Izuku adjusting his sight before looking at the others.

"Fine. 5 minutes." Izuku rolled his eyes by the limited time shigaraki gave.

'5minutes? That's not even half the time i would give myself to pee. Dumbass crusty man.' Izuku thought buttoning his polo shirt and adjusting his collar.

Izuku grabbed his mask since he also hates himself looking at a mirror with full of bruises. He was impressed of himself that he could even still talk despite having a broken jaw.

'Am i nanno? Immortal? Satan's son? Wait... Satan is much better than that eyeless jerk.i
So i think i might consider the man in hell than this bitch-ass of a father.' Izuku thought as he made his way towards the comfort room.

Meanwhile~

"Anyone wants coffee?" Kurogiri asked while holding out a mug.

He recieved fair nodded, even all for one.

"Pizza delivery!" They heard a booming voice from the door.

The villains stared at each other with confusion. "Someone ordered Pizza?" Twice asked. But everyone answered with a 'no' while all for one is just silent.

"Probably Izuku. Open the door." Twice went towards oikaw-- door when Dabi said that.

Twice was about to open the door when it suddenly crashed down with him falling on the floor.

"SIKE!" All Might's booming voice reached Izuku's ears making his eyes widen.

'No no no no no! I said i wanted a little more time! I told you to trust me! What the heck are you doing all might?! You're seriously gonna get yourself killed?!?!?' Izuku panicked as he zipped his black lants that was paired with his suit.

He quickly went out without thinking. He doesn't want All Might to be hurt. But he quickly regretted it when the thought of him being seen by everyone else.

He was about to turn back, when a scarf wrapped his whole body making him freeze. His scars and the electric that was still trapped inside his body buzzed.

And it fucking stings. His broken ribs was also squeezed with his arms making it  harder for him to breathe.

"What now Deku? I thought you said scarf are just nothing to you?" Earaserhead remarked activating his quirk underneath his goggles.

"Oh c'mon!" Izuku whined struggling to remove the scarf around him. His weapon's are in his room, since he wasn't expecting this to happen.

Now that Earaserhead had noticed. The villain wasn't using a voice changer, his voice was so natural and he figured out that mic's conclusion was right.

The villain really is a kid.

Earaserhead sighed tightening the scarf around the boy more. He was about to talk when he noticed blood was trailing down on his neck. He couldn't see it clearly because of the dim light but he was sure it was blood.

"Wh-" earaserhead didn't continued his words when they heard a groan comming from All Might.

Izuku's ears twitched and he suddenly ripped the scarf off catching Earaserhead off guard. He immidietly followed the boy after throwing the ripped scarf and putting on a new one..

Hell yeah! He was prepared!

Izuku saw his 'father' fighting all might.

He started activating his quirk but he couldn't he looked at his back and saw Earaserhead following. He groaned in annoyance while looking back at All Might.

"Master let's leave!" Shigaraki said as Kurogiri made a portal.

"All right." Then suddenly all of the villains entered the portal, leaving Izuku who was just staring at All Might with a worried expression. Although none of them could see it since it was covering his full face except his eyes of course (l-_-l)

Izuku went towards All Might and checks for any possible injuries. "Young--" Izuku hushed the older.

"Just rest."

Izuku noticed that the villains were no longer in sight.
"Oh my fucking god! They left me! Wow!"

"Shit shit shit!!! You all ruined it!! My plan... My hardwork fuck!!" Izuku ranted grabbing a fistful of his hair.. He screamed at the heroes who was looking at him with no sympathy at all.

He was in rage of course. His hard works won't be paid off. Those hell of months will be led to nothing! The torture he recieved... Nothing will pay them off.

"All right enough." Izuku looked at detective tsukauchi with a glare. A scarf wrapped around him once again as a quirk retainer cuffs wrapped around both of his wrists.

"This is the shittiest day of my life." Izuku mumbled as Earaserhead looked at him from head to toe.

"Of course it is."