Fourty-Seven (47)

Aizawa walked towards the greenette staring at him directly. "Take him to Nezu's office. He won't have any chance on escaping due to the amount of heroes inside that room." Aizawa said walking out of the room.

He seriously doesn't want to deal with any shit right now, but he have to considering that hisbultimate problem child is not on their grasp.

"Yes sir!" Aizawa hears Iida yell, and he's pretty much sure that the bluehead was saluting.

"Alright. Sero, wrap him with thick tape. And you, you, and you. Carry him." Iida demanded, pointing at Sato, Kirishima and Todoroki. While the others stay on guard if ever something unfortunate happens.

They all started walking towards the said room with Aizawa not too far ahead.

----
"They're on the move..." Izuku whispered to himself keeping Eri close to him. As soon as Izuku heard that the League were talking about the Rally that happened in yuuei, he already knew who started those.

And yes. He already expected it to happen. Everything is going as planned. The twonof them are alone omce again, even though it's daylight, the room is still dark--too dark to be honest.

"Don't worry, Eri-chan. It'll be over soon." He whispered to the sleeping Eri on his lap while caressing her hair softly. The league decided not to chain him, they knew that after all those beatings they're sure that Izuku would be laying flatly on the ground due to the broken bones that they caused.

Sucks to be them, it didn't worked the way that they planned. Yes of course, what Izuku is experiencing now is worse than before, but he's already numb. And the only thing that is in the greenette's mind is to save and comfort the little girl. Making him totally oblivous to the pain he's feeling right now.

"What are you gonna do now Izu-chan?" Izuku looked at his back and saw Toga with a knife in hand.

"Keep your voice low. They might hear you." Izuku whispered but enough for the blonde to hear.

"I can't keep up the act, izu-chan. I don't want to see you and that little girl get tortured anymore..."

"I know... But they'll be here... We just need to be patient."

"Patience huh? When will they come? When you're dead? When she's dead? Or when all of us are dead?"

"Toga... It's hard for me too. Please understand."

"Understand? I can't keep this up anymore! I just want to cut those damn ropes on your wrist and let you go..."

"Bear with it..."

A few moment of silence when Toga talked once again.

"We both know that i still love you right?"

"... Yeah..."

"Why? Why him?"

"I don't know... But... I think i was already fated to love him even though we won't have a happy ending..."

"Of course. Shit. If only you're straight."

"I hope you find your happiness, toga-chan."

Toga didn't responded, instead she teared up. She fell to her knees letting the knife slip out from her hand as she covered her face with her hands.

"I already found you... Yet, you're chasing someone else." Toga sobbed painfully. She questioned herself, why does no one like her? Why does no one loves her? Why is her life so fucking tragic?!

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't say sorry! It's my fault anyways! I fell for someone even though i knew that i wouldn't even have the fucking chance! I know that... I'm such an idiot." Izuku didn't responded but he still kept on listening. It hurts him too ofcourse.