Chapter 58

Namjoon was the first of the two to wake up from their unexpected cuddly session. Mostly because he didn't get a wink of sleep since. He had rolled them over, so that they were on their sides, the omega's back pressed tightly to his chest. He had clearly driven the other on edge earlier, triggering some of his pains. Now he was holding onto him tight, trying to keep him and the baby safe.

God, he was a mess, a huge mess that he only hoped he would fix. His mind kept gearing back to what Seokjin had said earlier, about him being like any other alpha out there, that didn't respect omega's. Not fully at least. He couldn't help think it wasn't true, Seokjin was his world, he loved so much and respected him, there was no way on earth that he would have shown him the opposite of those.

If he ever did it, it was totally not on intention, and purely on oblivion. He would never disrespect the love of his life like that, and he shivered at the thought that Seokjin could have assumed so with all that was going on. He could see how his actions could have led to this.

The said omega moved in his arms, waking from the couple of hours nap he had to cool himself. Namjoon felt as the other's hand traveled down his own, that was holding the bump of his stomach, Seokjin's hands rested a bit on his. A clarity that the three of them were still intact.

Namjoon pressed a kiss to his neck, before whispering, "Are you feeling ok now, do you need anything?" The omega didn't take a lot for lunch, and Namjoon knew he might have been starving by now.

Seokjin didn't need a lot though, just some fresh air and to be fucking ok. So he only shook his head, sitting up. "I gonna go out to the balcony, I need some air." He announced eyes meeting Namjoon in a polite announcement. His head was clouded by earlier too, Namjoon's revelations, and the things he had said to him.

Admittedly he felt a little relieved that Namjoon had now told him everything, he felt a little better about not being in the dark anymore, although it still worried him how the future would roll out. He got out of bed, walking to the side of the room, and sliding open the doors. He didn't close them back up like he always did.  He didn't shut the other out like he always did.

Instead he took a seat in the couch, his bare legs curling on the side. The sky was filled with slight heavy clouds, the evening sun shining through them, giving the cool atmosphere a good look. It was orangey, with a breath of fresh air like he wanted.

"It's a little cold out here, you should wear something." Namjoon announced as he came by the door, his black hoodie in hand and a blanket in the other. Seokjin didn't protest as the other kneeled in front of him, helping him into the fabric. He stretched his arms, fitting the clothing perfectly, before Namjoon draped the blanket over his legs.

Seokjin knew the words he had spoken earlier weren't entirely true, he knew he could never find another man that would love and and respect him like Namjoon always did. He knew there was nobody out there that would care and love him like the alpha did. He just couldn't help it at the moment, Namjoon's revelations had casted a shadow on his thoughts, and he had in turn reflected them back in words even when he didn't mean them.

"Thank you." He said in a small voice, pulling the hoodie into paws.

"I shouldn't have brought you edge like that." Namjoon worried still kneeled in front of him. "Am ok, I shouldn't have worked up myself like that either."

Namjoon watched him for a moment, the omega didn't seem furious like he was, instead his face was relaxed, eyes a bit swollen from the crying earlier. So he took Seokjin hand's in his, eyes meeting the other. He kept his determined, with no traces of fear or fight. Seokjin looked back at him, his expression a little tired.