Chapter 43

"I don't understand why I have to be here, especially if your looking for someone else." Hoseok whined looking around the club once more. Yoongi wouldn't dance with him, and the alpha had forbade him from dancing alone either. He longed to let himself free, feel the music and let it control his body. But his grumpy companion acted like he had a stick up his ass.

"Just stay put and do as I asked, please." Hoseok made a face, tipping back his glass and finally looking at yoongi. "I don't know why we can't just ask around if this is so important."

"That would make it obvious that we are looking for him." "Aren't we though?" Hoseok asked lifting his arms in the air. He didn't understand much from yoongi's reasoning. But that was how the alpha always was. He was hard to read, even from his body language; stiff, with a resting bitch face.

The alpha had hit him up after work and asked if he wanted to hang out. They spent time together often, sometimes with group of friends, sometimes just the two of them, so it wasn't usual. He may or may not have bottomed for the alpha once.

Anyway, he had accepted the offer, thinking they would just go out like always, drink, have burgers, then pass out at either one of their apartments, but he was wrong. Yoongi had specifically brought him to this club he had visited once with his colleagues, and to his surprise he was looking for someone.

Attendant. Short, blond hair possibly dyed purple, small nose, bright eyes, beautiful, and lastly a guy. It was the description the alpha had insisted on, and with all that music, the noise and the drinks. Hoseok was having trouble spotting whoever that was.

"Look, he has a tag that reads Jimin, so just keep an eye out for him."  

"Sure, that's definitely not hard with these dim lights." Hobi answered in sarcasm, rolling his eyes before getting up. "Hey, hey hey, where are you going?"

"To get this over with, I need to dance." He said again before walking to the bar downstairs. Yoongi watched from their VIP space upstairs as the beta talked -flirted with the guy serving, flashing that blinding smile of his and winking before he turned to walk back to their booth with a smirk.

Jimin was working at the club tonight, and not the strip club, and for some weird reason that the alpha couldn't admit, he felt a little better about that. Something about Jimin naked with all those guys didn't sit right with him anymore, especially after the things he had read on the Omega's file. Jimin definitely deserved a better life.

"Well thanks to me, Jimin will be serving us in a little bit, all you had to do was ask." The beta bragged sitting down. Yoongi knew all he had to do was ask, but a small part of him wasn't sure what he was doing today was the right thing. Admittedly, he was helping the stripper, but the news he was bearing could be received differently.

He had only pried into the Omega's business further, he knew he shouldn't have, but he convinced himself that the omega would appreciate it, and also it was a way to apologize further, with actions this time and not his half assed verbal apology.

"Thanks, how long will it take?"

"He said in a bit, I know he won't keep me waiting." The beta smirked leaning back on his chair. Yoongi watched him, sighing and shaking his head after, his relationship with the beta was...different. Just friends, fucked at times but that's it. No strings attached, it was clear they both didn't want any commitment at the moment. But he was thankful for hoseok, their new rekindled friendship had benefited him a lot.

Yoongi snapped his head to the stairs as a mop of hair appeared. "Hey its that hot attendant from last time." Hoseok said rather loudly, yoongi was sure Jimin heard it. He didn't have time to ask the beta what he was talking about because Jimin halted by their table, hands crossed over his chest. They stared at each other for a second, both ignoring the lust filled gaze hoseok had over the Omega's body.

"Just cause you know my real identity doesn't give you a right to follow me around."

"Ya both know each other?" Hoseok asked not giving yoongi a chance. The beta looked between them with a raised brow. "Could you please give us a minute maybe-"

"Save it, am leaving." Jimin announced turning to leave. Yoongi ran to stand in front of him. "I have something important I want to show you, it won't take long."

Jimin tried to walk around the alpha but yoongi only got in his face. Their faces now only inches apart.

"I don't care, let me through." Jimin said rather weakly, different from the energy he had earlier. They were too close.

Yoongi knew the omega might still have been mad at him. He had basically ghosted Jimin since that day at the club. As much as the idea of Jimin underneath him excited him, he didn't want to add to the list of people who had hurt the younger, seeing as he had already done that before.

So he had only come to his performances at the strip club, but not the private sessions. At first the omega had looked like he was putting a show for him in a crowd of people. Their eyes would be glued to each other as Jimin did his thing. But after his absence from the private meet ups, it seemed like it had dampened the other's mood.

"Ooook, I'll go." Hoseok said when he air became tense between the two. Jimin stepped back still glaring at the alpha, and ignoring the race of his heart from the staring contest they just had. Yoongi had looked at his lips.

"Suga. If that's even your real name, I don't know what games you to think your playing, but I don't want any of it. You can't just follow me however you please and expect me to fall at your feet just because you have power over me."

"Suga is actually my work name, I am not playing any games with you and I definitely have no power over you or expect you to fall at my feet or anything." Yoongi assured. "Then what do you want? Why are you doing all this?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you like everyone else has OK." Yoongi shouted running a hand through his face. "What are you-"

"I know about the kidnapping, and the trafficking. I know all of those things that they forced you into, and I just didn't want to add to that" The omega was taken back by the revelation. Fear flashed in his eyes and tears lingered in them. "Who are you are really, and how do you know that..... You know what, don't even answer that." He added walking past yoongi.

"Am a private investigator, and after that night in the alley I ran from here hoping I didn't hurt you. And then I saw you that day at this club and I just couldn't help it, I looked you up and your history and I just wanted to help. . .If I was a bad person Jimin I could have harmed you already, even more now that am aware of my capabilities, but I didn't, I would never put you through again what you have experienced. I just want to help, in any way I can." Yoongi pleaded. Which was not something he did. He could just walk away from all this, let Jimin lead his life like he was before he came around. But he had never seen someone who had suffered so much before like that, and still managed to put on a smile daily.

"So you not only follow me, but you know everything about me as well, if that isn't creep culture at his finest then I don't know." Jimin said in tears.
Yoongi watched as he turned to leave and he blurted out the only thing he could think of.

"I found your parents."

Yoongi watched as Jimin stopped. "What?" The omega asked in a shaky voice. "Well I found your Appa, your dad is...." He couldn't finish as Jimin supported himself by the rail, tears going down his face. Yoongi tried to approach him but the omega only put out a hand to stop him, before running down the stairs.

Also, how do you guys like your books, with other ships, or with the only ship. Thoughts?

Thank you and stay safe.