Chapter 34

Namjoon lazily moved four fingers into the omega, while his other hand stroked him. He would bring him on edge, playing at his prostrate and teasing his slit and then let it all go at once when he was close enough. He could see tears going down the Omega's face as he begged.

"What's that baby."

"Please....Fuck me." Seokjin breathed. "But you were being bad." Namjoon said removing his fingers but still keeping the other hand on the Omega's length. He was on his knees too behind seokjin, cock fully erect on his stomach, twitching with need. He wanted nothing but to be buried deep within the omega, but he needed to teach him a thing or two first. He looked like he had learnt.

"Am sorry, I've learnt my lesson.... J-just please take me." Namjoon smirked at himself. He pulled the Omega's shoulder, getting him to look at the mirror. "I want you to watch." He said before bringing the hand to his own member and stroking. He guided it to the heat before him, keeping gaze as he entered the omega all in one thrust.

He felt seokjin release in his other hand before a choked moan sounded in the room. Namjoon's own breathing was uneven as they stared each other on the mirror. It felt heavenly.

"Did you just cum from me entering you." Namjoon said as he rolled his hips slowly. "Do you love my cock that much." He asked, not able to help himself as he pulled out and drove back into him. "Nghmph yes." Seokjin moaned with each thrust, his body rocking back and forth as Namjoon pounded into him.

Through the mirror seokjin could see his fucked up expression, his mouth wide, face flushed and sweaty. Some hair fell to his face, much like Namjoon's, who had his huge member into him. It riled him how it went in and out, heavily coated with slick and making squelching sounds. He clench around the alpha and he witnessed how Namjoon threw his head back in a grunt, kneading before parting his ass and the increasing his speed.

Seokjin came again just from that; the sight of Namjoon and the hit of his prostate. He had come twice now in only a few minutes, and he could tell he was going to have another judging by how the alpha was smirking at him through the mirror.

Namjoon pulled out, the omega whining and trying to clench around him. "Look how eager you are for me, you greedy little one." Namjoon amused. He moved the flesh of Seokjin's ass again thoroughly, watching how it jiggled and how it tightened around nothing.

He smirked at the omega before he dipped to rim him. How he loved to rim seokjin, to stick his tongue in and watch and feel how the omega shuddered in pleasure. Like all those times seokjin didn't disappoint. His head lolled back and his mouth formed an 'o' "Fuuuuck." He screamed fisting the carpet and pushing back on Namjoon. He was already sensitive from the dick that was in only moments ago and to have him eat right after. That was heaven and he felt it as Namjoon fucked into him with his tongue.
Seokjin wanted to bury his face down in the carpet as it was becoming difficult for him to keep his head up with all the pleasure he was feeling, but the alpha had only asked one thing from him; to watch. Besides the view was lewd like he liked it, Namjoon's face buried between his legs.

They did that for a while, Namjoon giving him the dick, then eating him out on intervals. He didn't know how many time he had come, he was sensitive now, his length spurting just a few rings when he came, yet Namjoon had not released once. The alpha was still going strong although seokjin could tell by his tense muscles he was getting close. He looked like he had delayed his release a few times and seokjin could not wait to be filled up.

"Fill me up." He said as Namjoon grabbed his hips. The alpha growled, bending to kiss his neck where his mark laid. "How bad do you want it." He asked as nibbled the others ear, his thrust becoming sloppy with each second. "So bad, p-please." Namjoon relented, snapping his hips a few times before he stopped entirely.