Chapter 46

"Don't you have work?"

"I quit."

"At your own company?" Seokjin asked with a laugh as walked to the closet.

Namjoon only hummed watching his omega move around the room in a mild rush. He was grumbling about his uncharged phone and his white rubber shoes. "If you can't find it then don't go." Namjoon suggested from bed where he was sat on watching in amusement. His issue with work long forgotten. The omega poked his head out of closet only to glare at him before going back.

"Am running late joon-ah why won't you help me?" "Because I don't want you to go." Namjoon replied truthfully, moving the lap desk that was sitting over his legs to the other side of the bed. He placed it to the side carefully, minding the plates and glasses that were still on it.

"You know I have to go, I missed the last one because of you."

"You missed because you couldn't go with a limp." Namjoon laughed in recall. "And whose fault was that?" The omega asked by the door way now dressed in the said rubbers, a pair of black jeans, white T-shirt and a small leather bag. He really had that boyfriend look going on. The alpha only smirked leaning against the head board. "We could always make a repeat." Namjoon suggested.

"Nice try." Seokjin scoffed checking his phone to see it at a better percentage. "Thank you for the breakfast." Namjoon said smiling.

He had just been served plates of lemon blueberry pancake poppers with bacon, fruits, and a cup of tea after. The omega had woken early to make it, and Namjoon was indeed surprised when he was woken with kisses, then good breakfast. He couldn't think of any other way that he would want it.

"Your welcome." Seokjin smiled putting away his phone and wallet in his bag. He had a couple of hours drive to a talk with a university that he would be late too if he didn't leave immediately. Hence the rush. "I have to go, am running late." Seokjin said slinging his bag in his arm and moving to the bed to kiss the alpha goodbye.

Namjoon willingly accepted his lips, pulling at his waist to bring the omega to him lap. It was easy to get the omega distracted, especially with Namjoon before him in nothing but his boxers. Seokjin sat on the alpha lap kissing Namjoon within an inch of his life. Passionately, until it turned into a make out and Seokjin had to remember how late he would be.

He pulled away, trying to get off the alpha's lap. "Not yet." Namjoon whined kneading his cheeks. "Not now. I have duty." Seokjin chuckled as the other pouted. "I'll make it up to you tonight." He pecked the others cheek one last time before he walked away. He alpha only groaning in response.

"How am I suppose to fix this?" Namjoon grumbled pointing at his tight boxers. "Use my toys." Seokjin replied with a laugh at his own joke
"That's not funny." Namjoon commented when the other wheezed in laughter. Seokjin opened the door to leave as his excitement died down.

"I love you." Namjoon beat him to it, his tender eyes peering into his. "I love you too." Seokjin said blowing the other kiss before he left the room. Namjoon gazed at the place his omega had been standing on before. "I really need to throw away those toys." He said shaking his head and moving to the bathroom.

He rushed quickly through shower, and dressing, before cleaning, arranging their room and leaving the home almost an hour later. He liked to keep himself busy of late, not wanting to be by his thoughts too much. And boy were those a lot.

Yesterday he had found himself at the peek. He wanted to tell Seokjin about his meetings with Seulgi and how she would not bother them again. But the omega had smiled so beautifully at him. And he didn't have the heart to upset him with any of that. Besides, it was the last of his antics. He wasn't going to stir up anything now.