Chapter 66

Namjoon smiled tiredly to himself as he walked down the hall way. He opened the door to their bedroom, the sound of low groans, and the toilet flashing alerting him of the day's business. He undid his tie and cuffs, kicking off of his shoes before walking to the bathroom. "Jin, baby, You alright?" He asked, now leaning by the wall.

Another groan followed before the door opened to reveal his tired omega, waddling towards him with red cheeks splashed with water. "Threw up?" Namjoon asked taking his hands. He brought him close in a hug, so the omega would inhale his scent. It calmed him. "I thought the evening sickness would stop by now." Seokjin grumbled on Namjoon's neck, breath tickling the alpha.

"Well, it's been a while since you had one."

"Still..." Seokjin replied, pulling away to look at the alpha, who smiled at him kissing his nose. "It's almost over. Just two more weeks till we meet Soyeon." He said pecking his lips before he went on his knees to kiss his eight and a half month belly. "You hear that Soyeon, just two more weeks till you can meet Appa and Daddy..." Seokjin watched amused as the alpha talked to his belly, Namjoon did this occasionally since he turned seven months, at first it was weird, but then he found amusement in the silly conversations the alpha was supposedly having with their daughter.

"Have you been good today... You have? What a good girl. Oh, what's that? Appa wasn't treating you so well? He hasn't given you dinner yet..." Seokjin thumped the alpha's head, giving him a smile when he looked up with a pout. "This is the bad treatment Soyeon is talking about." The alpha pouted once more looking up at him.

"Your already making me the bad parent and she is not even here yet." Seokjin said as he moved to the bed side table picking up one of the candy laying around. He hated the after math of throwing up, the taste just wouldn't leave your mouth even after a good brush. "She said you didn't feed her dinner."

"Your not psychic, and no, you don't have telepathic powers either." He added when Namjoon looked just about ready to protest. "You don't know that." Namjoon mumbled anyway getting up from the floor, Seokjin only pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. He had come to accept he was raising another kid, alongside his unborn daughter.

"Ok, but why haven't you had dinner yet." Namjoon asked getting serious.

"I was waiting for you." Seokjin said with a smile, one which the alpha didn't mirror. "Baby, you can't always do that, you need to take your meals in time."

"Well your here on time." Seokjin defended, pecking the alpha's lips and trying to buy his way out of trouble. Namjoon didn't like it when he ate late, or waited up for him. The alpha needed him to take care of himself when he wasn't around, but Seokjin couldn't help himself sometime, Namjoon's presence was everything; His scent, his touch, the sight of him, and just the general atmosphere when the alpha was around. 

Maybe it was because he was almost due and he needed the physical and emotional support than ever, or maybe Namjoon was just his everything. Either way he needed him twenty -four- seven. Even if it was impossible sometimes with the growing success of the company.

"Fine, but don't do that again ok?" Namjoon asked, expectantly waiting for an answer. "Ok." Seokjin affirmed with a kiss to the alpha's lips to seal the promise. He loved Namjoon for this. For his caring mindful nature, for being there even when work was weighing on his shoulder. He loved Namjoon for how the alpha loved him.

He also loved how the alpha was going to be the best dad, apart from the extreme excitement to meet their daughter, and the constant talking to his belly, Namjoon was heavily invested in preparing for her arrival. He had picked out most the themes for her room, the eventual design, and some of the toys. He would also pop up with random things like cute tiny shoes he bought at the store, or a cute tiny dress he saw on his way home. It was just endearing to watch him switch to excited parent mode.