Chapter 39

"I thought I told you to get up." Seokjin scolded as he walked to the alpha lying on the bed face down. It had been half an hour since they walked back in the room, seokjin had moved into the shower immediately after ordering food, thinking the alpha would follow, but thirty minutes later he was still where he left him.

Namjoon groaned as he was flipped over, "Go take a shower, you will feel less tired after." Seokjin said, standing by the bed in his white robe. It was third day of their trip, and like the first two days it was hell for them. They were apart for most of it, Seokjin with the marketing team, and Namjoon busy with other officials, if  they even got to be in the same room then other parties were present, that denying them room for any contact.

"I have no energy left." The alpha groaned not willing to open his eyes. Seokjin sighed, knowing he had to do this the sexy way if he wanted the alpha up. "Am naked under this robe, and am taking it off." He sing songed as he moved from the bed, to the other side of the room. Namjoon opened one eye, peering, but seokjin knew he would be testing the waters, so he took it a step further.

"Its hot in here, so am just going to chill in the balcony. Naked."

That had the alpha awake "You wouldn't dare." Seokjin smiled to himself 'works like a charm.'

"Food is almost here, go." He urged, the alpha whining but going still. "Fine I'll go.....but are you really naked under that robe?" "If you take a shower you'll find out." The omega said with a smirk. Parting the ends of the robe to reveal his bare legs.

He was happy the trip was coming to an end, they had been busy since the day they flew in, briefings, conferences, meetings you name it. There was no time for their personal lives. Not like Seokjin would like at least. The least he could get was having the alpha with him at the end of the day.

The company had of course booked everyone a room, the whole team that had traveled, even seokjin and the alpha. But Namjoon had camped at his, with suitcases and everything. He moved in the moment seokjin opened his door, he doubted the alpha had even stepped foot in his own room.

Seokjin wasn't complaining in the slightest.

"Such a tease." Namjoon said as he disappeared into the bathroom. Seokjin getting the door for the food they ordered. He wheeled in the cart himself setting it by the couch after he thanked the lady. He had ordered a variety, knowing the alpha had a good appetite.

A few minutes later Namjoon walked back in, he did look less tired after the hot shower. "I know you didn't have proper lunch, and you barely ate breakfast today. Sit." Namjoon sat as he was told, getting comfy next to the omega on the couch.

Seokjin plated some food for him, he had been careful with what he ordered. They were not in the confines of their country, and he had to bare with the absence of some meals. Thankfully Namjoon was no visitor to this.

"Have you prepared for your speech tomorrow?"

"Nope, its ready but I haven't looked at it." Namjoon said, eating lazily.
"Why not?" The omega asked knowing it was important. The alpha just shrugged. "I'll just do it the morning."

"That's like saying you'll get gas in the morning, its setting yourself up for sabotage." The alpha just shrugged again knowing it was true, but speeches were his thing, he could craft one on the spot, so he wasn't too worried.

Seokjin only stared, he could see the bags under the other's eyes, from the few hours of sleep they got. This project was really taking a lot from them. Namjoon was clearly stressed and sleep deprived. "What?" Namjoon asked feeling the other's stare. "Nothing, just watching how your eating like a kid."