Chapter 60

"Thank you, for doing this. You didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to. Your welcome by the way." Yoongi said to the male sitting beside him. He eyed his fidgety posture, fingers nervously playing with each other. "Are you nervous?" He asked.

Jimin let out a small laugh before he turned his head to look to the side, out of the car. "How can I not be? Am about to meet the man I have been searching for, for a decade." Yoongi hummed in understanding, he knew the other was a mess of fear on the inside, he had been there one time.

"I just don't know how he will react, or how I will. What if he doesn't accept me, what if he sends me away, or. . ." He rumbled on, Yoongi putting a hand on his knee to stop him. The omega paused looking up at him. "Look, I don't know what your expectations are about all of this. But I think you should at least be happy you got to find him, and see him in this life time again. And besides, I talked to him remember. He is just as excited to see you as you are to see him." Jimin swallowed before nodding, he really had to thank the universe for Yoongi.

"Thanks." He said, for the almost melt down he he was about to have.

"He is expecting us now, I think we should go. Ok?" Yoongi asked, the other nodding before getting out the car. Today was the day Jimin would be meeting his father after twelve years, he couldn't tell if he was more nervous or excited. The events in his life made it difficult to comprehend something of this sort. He wasn't used to good things happening to him, so this scared him. He suspected the alpha beside him carried with him a lucky charm, otherwise Jimin felt like things would have gone south already. They always did.

He only prayed in his heart that this time it would be different, he prayed to the force that brought him and Yoongi together to gift him one more miracle. He prayed that he would truly be able to meet his parents today, even if one of them wouldn't be physically present.

The past month had been spent looking over the documents, matching it with the information he knew, and finally accepting the truth before him. Yoongi had stayed through it all. He had stayed when Jimin broke down, when he worried, when he feared, and basically. . . everything else. He could have left, demanded for pay and leave him with his struggles, but he stayed when Jimin asked him to. He was one of kind, Jimin knew so.

They both walked to the compound, a nice medium sized house sitting on the center, the grass was well mowed, the flowers by the fence nicely kept. Jimin's eyes went around, spotting a small pick up on the side of the house, alongside other things that he couldn't properly register due to his nerves.

Yoongi had informed him that his father was farmer now, mostly for small plants, he owned a green house where he operated his business, and earned a living from. Jimin wasn't at all surprised at that, his father was always a simple man.

His thoughts were cut by the knock that Yoongi made on the door. "Maybe he is not home. We should come back some other time." He said when it went unanswered. He made to move but Yoongi wrapped a hand around his waist keeping him beside him. He didn't have the time to react, or blush as the door opened.

Time slowed for Jimin as he made eye contact with the man before them.

He wasn't on photograph like he had been seeing him, and he wasn't on papers like he had been reading about him. He was right there, before them, in flesh. Jimin's eyes widen welling over with tears immediately while he trembled. The man tore his eyes from him, and looked at Yoongi, the alpha only flashing a small smile looking at Jimin.

It was like he knew immediately what he meant, and he let the door go, hands going limply by his side. "J-jimin?" the man asked, almost scared he was making a mistake. His eyes held realization, as he stared at his son, now grown. Jimin himself couldn't speak as he recognized every feature of the other's face. His eyes, and every single detail, down to the scare over his eyebrow. That was his father right there.