Chapter 42

Namjoon and his team were standing outside, back of the hotel building, Namjoon thanking and briefing them a last time before they left. Seokjin was among the group, right next to the alpha. A tailored suit was in his possession, with a large trench coat over it. His eyes were covered with the dark classy glasses he had chosen for the day, it was mostly to cover the bags under his eyes because he had not gotten much of sleep the previous night. At least now knew what he was going to do on that long ass flight.

Namjoon waved the others as they dispersed, turning to the omega beside him who had his hands behind his back, eyes staring ahead."Your ride is here." The omega commented bored, rolling his eyes. Namjoon looked ahead too, noticing the black car that had just pulled by the corner, a familiar figure leaning off the side, a smile on her lips.

He just sighed turning to look at the omega. Namjoon could tell he was glaring at the other through his glasses. "Are you sure you don't want to stay?" The alpha asked.

"If your asking me if I trust you Namjoon, I do." Seokjin said turning to the alpha. Namjoon could see how the omega could have conceived that thought, it was nice to know he trusted him.

Maybe a little too much.

"I still have a lot of work, just...just come back home to me ok?" Seokjin said twitching a small smile. Namjoon cupped his face giving him a chaste kiss. "Always baby." Only Wendy was around, and quiet frankly they both didn't care if anyone saw them being intimate.

"Keep me posted ok?" Namjoon said moving away. "Bye baby, I love you." He added as he let the omega go. But Seokjin grabbed him back bringing them together. The omega didn't say another word as he smashed their lips in a rough kiss. Tongue and teeth, the Omega's hand over the mark he made the previous night. It ended soon, seokjin pulling away and smiling at the still dazed alpha. "I love you too." Seokjin said to the alpha, pushing him away. His eyes met the lady by the car, a smirk forming on his face as he saw her clenched fists.

Wendy cooed behind them, making an excited sound before winking at seokjin as he left, and following after Namjoon. "Let's go? Namjoon spoke as he reached the car. Seulgi pushed herself from the hood, nodding before getting to the drivers side. The other two followed inside, Wendy giving the alpha a look which Namjoon did not miss.

"We need to talk." Seulgi said in a serious tone as she started the car. "We nyid chu chalk." Wendy mocked quietly in the backseat but the two heard her clearly, Namjoon biting down a laugh, while seulgi just glared through the rear mirror.

Namjoon stared out the window in thought. His company was finally falling in where he wanted it to, but his personal life wasn't, he was making a web, and he felt like he was already getting tangled in it. She could still feel Wendy's glare on his head, and as much as he wanted to ask, it could wait, maybe a little longer till Namjoon figured what the hell he was really doing.

They pulled up to a fancy complex, the three getting out of the car. "Why are we here?" Namjoon questioned a little annoyed, he just wanted to be done with the meetings and go back home. "My apartment is here, we can talk inside.....you can wait." She pointed to Wendy for the last part. The secretary rolling her eyes.

"You can take a break for a while, maybe tour around. I'll call when am done." Namjoon said to her, keeping his tone firm, he could see those knowing eyes of hers, watching him keenly. She nodded at last leaving the two. "Let's get this over with." The alpha said moving to the said apartment. He had a lot of things he needed to put back on line.

"Listen -"

"No you listen Seulgi, whatever it is that your doing is not going to work, all those things your saying to Seokjin behind my back needs to stop. Its rude and disrespectful. I didn't tell you he was my mate so you could go after him with your ways. I told you so you could stay away from him." Namjoon deadpanned as they stood in the apartment, he should have known seulgi would pull such a card at Seokjin. She always did.