Chapter 4

Namjoon groaned again as he pounded into the woman under him, her arms holding onto the back of her thighs, legs spread to give the alpha space. Namjoon was on his knees, his muscles flexing with every thrust. He pulled out of her suddenly, the woman already making a noise of disapproval, only to be flipped over, the alpha slamming right back into her again.

He didn't have the urge to look at her face anymore, not that she was ugly or anything, her face was just awfully similar to a certain omega, one he couldn't seem to get out of his mind since the afternoon.

Namjoon quickened his pace as he watched the woman's legs shake, an orgasm rippling through her for the second time that evening, his own hips halted as he released into the condom before pulling out of her.

He moved to the bathroom bringing a wet rag to clean both of them up - he always thought of it as a gentle thing to do, especially for a woman who would drop her schedule to help him release stress.

"What possessed you today, not that am complaining." She said as Namjoon jumped beside her after pulling on some boxers. He avoided her face and a her question too, honestly not in the mood.

Joy was her hook up, it worked both ways, if he needed her and if she needed him, a beautiful arrangement, or so he liked to think. She liked her a lot because they were no strings attached between them, hell they didn't even know each other's last names, but that's how they wanted it, a good time, and a good time they always had, but tonight, tonight he couldn't seem to let himself go, his earlier encounter with Seokjin had left him a mess.

It wasn't the first time he had encountered an Omega in heat, well not a male one at least, not that that factor mattered, but something about Seokjin being a male omega cast light on a few things, and shadowed others.  It changed the way he saw him, he didn't know why, or in what way, but it did. It left him confused, and a little horny...Ok maybe a lot horny, but that was besides the point.

He needed to find a way to approach the other and apologize, he definitely scared him, maybe offended him too.
Surely he would understand it wasn't intentional. Right?

He groaned as he ran his hands through his dark locks again, he didn't like unforseen stress, he didn't like to be ambushed, or surprised especially with something as such, it made him over think, over analyse, and get in his head.

He looked to his side, Joy now passed out like their was no other worry in the world for her. She looked at peace, and oddly Namjoon wondered if Seokjin looked that way asleep too, if his lips parted in soft snores, or his brows slightly moved in his sleep or... 'Don't be creepy joon', he stopped himself, chanting the phrase over and over in his head to reign control over himself. It was weird, how the two held a slight resemblance, something he hadn't noticed before today, but couldn't unsee now. 

He had booked the room till morning,  like he always did when they had a session, but he had work early in the morning and he needed to rest, so he let out a sigh as he picked up his clothes, immediately getting dressed. He gathered up his belongings after before leaving for home.

It was still early and he hoped he could get a few hours of sleep before dawn.

That proved to be difficult the moment he got home. He couldn't get the smell of apples and sugar out of his mind, he felt like it lingered in the air every time he thought about the omega, and boy, he did he think about him a lot.

He couldn't wrap his head around why this was affecting him so much, why he simply couldn't let it go. It was almost like his mind wanted to hold onto that little incident in his office, and the animal side of him marveled at the memory every time for some weird reason. He felt a bit giddy on the inside, a bit excited despite the slight restlessness.