Chapter 37

Namjoon never showed for dinner, well not in time he didn't.

When Seokjin went back to his office that afternoon the alpha didn't text him or call him, even when he left for home he was blank. He figured it was important, so he just waited on their couch, watching a drama, hoping he would receive a text or a call from the other. But every time his phone dinged it was anything but that. He waited for hours, until he fell a sleep on the couch with the TV on.

The next time he woke up a hand was shaking him, and warm kisses pressed to his temple. He opened his eyes to see the alpha, a small smile on his face. Seokjin sat up, wrapping his blanket around him still, his hair was surprisingly still made, maybe because he slept hoping the alpha would call and send a location for dinner.

"You must have slept waiting for me, am so sorry baby, I should have called." "Well why didn't you?" Seokjin questioned rubbing his eyes like a baby. "I lost track of time, the next thing I know it was already dark outside."

Seokjin stopped to look at Namjoon, that sounded like an excuse to him, but he let it pass because that project was important, and it was possible for such a thing to happen. "I still haven't had my dinner." He pouted, the alpha laughing at the cuteness.

"I brought pizza and some chicken, its still warm, you wanna have dinner with me?" Seokjin nodded, the alpha knew him too well. "I love you baby, seokjin said kissing the others lips. Distantly he caught wind of Seulgi's scent on him, and he pulled away, again resisting the urge to scrunch his nose. He let go of the blanket, standing up with the alpha for the kitchen where their dinner laid on the counter.

"Did it go well?" Seokjin asked as they sat by the table in the kitchen. Namjoon hummed bringing out glasses for them for a drink. "Its going well so far, so we will be pitching it for the company next."
"That's amazing."

"I know right, I met with her brother too, so we caught up  for a while." "You know each other?" Seokjin asked raising a brow, if Namjoon knew the brother then possibly he knew seulgi closely too. "Yeah we've known each other since college, we went to the same one"

"Miss Seulgi too?" Seokjin inquired, not able to keep his curiosity at bay. "Yeah...we were with her too. Different courses though." Namjoon added, needing to clarify that for reasons he didn't know.
"Oh, I didn't know that, no wonder you both seem close." "We do?" Namjoon asked now, knowing the omega must have felt some type of way earlier in the lounge. He saw the look he gave that woman. It was surprised, a little intrigued. Maybe jealous, but he couldn't tell for sure.

"Yeah, she is....relaxed around you. She looks comfortable too." Namjoon hummed shrugging after, he could see how the omega would notice. Seulgi was particularly free around him, open and touchy. "Am sorry about dinner again baby, I should have called, or at least texted you."

"Its OK joon-ah, I know it was important, just don't forget next time." He said with a smile leaning back on his chair. Feeling satisfied now with the much that he had eaten.

Namjoon mirrored his actions, staring at each other for a moment before Namjoon brought him to his lap. They kissed, passionately, before Namjoon pulled back kneading his assets. "You know how you said you'd do that thing I like, tonight?" The alpha asked letting his lips trail Seokjin's neck. The omega only whimpered in response.

He wanted to get down to it too, but there was one thing he couldn't look past. That lingering scent on the alpha's clothing, mixed with Namjoon's scent was just becoming a little much for him. If they were going to do anything he needed that scent off him, although he didn't want to tell the alpha he reeked of whatever that was.

"Why d-dont we go upstairs, am in need of a shower......I'll do that thing you like in the shower." He proposed, knowing the alpha wouldn't resist. That was the good thing with that, it would never get old no matter how much he used it since Namjoon liked so many things that he did. Sexually.