Chapter 24

"Are you sure this is OK baby." Namjoon asked, his hands still running on the Omega's sides over his hoodie. Seokjin leaned up kissing the alpha before talking. "Please" he pleaded. He was straining painfully in his pants and he needed the alpha to relieve him. But that wasn't the only reason. He wanted to do this with Namjoon because he loved him, he cared about him and he wanted to be intimate with him. It ran deeper than just pleasure.

After a little debate in his head Namjoon had decided he would leave the hoodie on the omega. It was something to do with his fantasies, it would also help a little in restraining himself since he was not planning to go all the way. Half naked seemed better than fully naked.

Namjoon kept the kiss slow and sensual, as his hands dipped under the omega's hoodie. He rubbed on the smoothness of his tummy, fingers skimming everywhere on Seokjin's torso. They settled higher on his chest, finding refuge on two buds. Without looking Namjoon could feel how swollen the Omega's nipples were already, just ready to be touched. He took one between his fingers pulling lightly. Seokjin lips parted in a moan, eyes opening to look up at the alpha. He breathed through his mouth, unable to contain his noises too.

Namjoon kissed him one last time, before he moved his head to the other's chest, pushing up the fabric and taking one nipple between his teeth, nipping and sucking lightly. He licked expertly while his other hand fondled the other nipple sending the omega into a string of curses.

"Joon-ah ahhHhh." He moaned loudly, namjoon was clearly good at this. His tongue licked the best parts, and his teeth grazed the most sensitive ones. God......

"Is that making you feel good." Namjoon asked before switching his mouth to the other bud to continue his ministrations.
"Yes...y-yes please." The omega moaned, head thrown back, it just felt so good, and he found himself rolling his hips lightly to create friction between his pelvis and the alpha's knee. Namjoon must have caught on to his hunger because his lips trailed lower, kissing on his skin. He swirled his tongue on the Omega's navel, earning high moan this time.

He looked up silently asking for permission for what was to come, and seokjin understood, nodding in agreement. Namjoon kissed the elders erection over his boxers pressing butterfly kisses all over before hooking around the fabric to remove it. He growled lowly at the scent, the clothing clearly drenched in a colourless liquid. Slick.

"Oh, your wet already." He said orbs all red. He let out another growl as he tried to pull of the small cloth, it stretched with the Omega's fluids before it trailed to the bed creating a puddle. It smelled great.

Namjoon opened wide the Omega's legs, eyes feasting on Seokjin's small pink hole, slick covering his thighs and his cock flash against his stomach. Namjoon just about bust a nut.

He grabbed the base of the Omega's cock from his stomach. Fingers wrappings around it wholly. The omega was honestly a good size. Seokjin whimpered at the contact, and he threw his head back as Namjoon pumped him. The alpha was skilled with his hand too, and seokjin knew he was easily going to get off like this. But to his surprise the alpha had other plans, the dipped low, taking his head into his mouth.

"Ummph......jooo-ah... Ngh" seokjin couldn't form whole words, his hands fisted the sheets, his legs spreading a little wider.
"Fuck, fuck." He cursed under his breath but it sounded more of a moan, and it only encouraged Namjoon, as he bobbed his head, taking the omega fully, his hands fondled the others balls occasionally, and his tongue played with his slit when he came up. Fuck he was good.

"Joon.....joon am g-going to cum." He warned as his stomach tightened and the heat got unbearable. He pulsed in the alpha's mouth as the other only sucked harder before his toes curled and he released a choked moan when he hit the back of the others throat.