Chapter 1

"Your gonna be late, get down here now. "Seokjin shouted from the kitchen as he turned off the stove, finally done with making breakfast.

"I'll take all the bacon if you don't get here now." He tried again, knowing the second approached would work.
Two teenagers scrambled through the stairs, pushing and shoving, all while calling each other names, harmless ones of course.

"A little bit of respect would be appreciated, am older than you... "
"... By thirty two seconds Taehyung, let it go." Yeri, the younger of the two, cut off his brother, shoving the twin one last time before they entered the kitchen.

"Oh, thank heavens the beacon is still here." Taehyung let out dramatically, before pulling out their chairs to sit on the table. "Good morning to you too, I wonder who made this wonderful breakfast for us." The twins looked at Seokjin and then at each other before sharing a knowing smile.

"Good morning hyung, and thank you for this breakfast you made us, what would we do without you." Taehyung said, picking up a a fork, Yeri already stuffing her face.
The two boys looked at her, Taehyung a little a judg-y, while Seokjin found it amusing that she kept her good appetite. "fwaht he faid." she responded through a mouthful of food, shamelessly stuffing more in more.

"Manners guys" Seokjin lightly scolded as he too sat at the table all while Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust at her sister. Taehyung was the well mannered between the twins, well, he liked to think he was. He was also the older, and he took that role very, very seriously to assert dominance and authority on the younger which was never welcomed and led to petty fights, and constant bickering, you know...normal siblings stuff.

"Dad left already, you can ride with Tian right?"

"Oh thank god, i was dreading the sex talk today." Taehyung sighed as he had a mouthful of juice. Yeti snickered at that. "Really, we were getting to the good part today. 'The deed itself'." She answered as she put her hands in the air making an imaginary banner, a smile etched on her face.

As always, their father would rumble on about sexuality, sex, and everything else related to it, and although it wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, it did make them cringe often. They knew the older was trying to be there, like any father out there, but still, they learnt about sex enough at school and they honestly didn't want to hear more especially from their father on their morning ride to school.

"Why can't you take us, your free today." Yeri inquired from her older brother. "I would love too, but I have to prepare, I am starting at the KIMS company tomorrow remember." He said as he poured himself some juice, the twins already finishing up.
"Right.., good luck with it. Now get up Tae we are gonna be late." She picked up her back pack after dropping her plate in the sink, sauntering to the front door muttering goodbyes to Seokjin and threatening to leave her twin behind if he wasn't out in a minute.

Seokjin let out a laugh as he watched Taehyung stumble around tripping on his feet before scrambling for the front door. "Bye hyung, see you later."

Seokjin couldn't even answer back before the front door shut close. The twins were always a handful, but it wasn't anything he could not handle. Being the oldest of his three siblings he learnt responsibility like it was his second name. He'd grown more caring, more protective, and watchful.  Sure, he was an omega, and those were his immediate instincts, but lately he was more of a parent than he was a sibling. He was the oldest of his siblings, an omega, then his adopted brother, Yoongi, an alpha, who he was only a few months older than. The twins came after, both betas  now in their final year of high school.
Seokjin knew her younger sister was excited for college, always wanted to study pharmacy, just like their mother. He wasn't sure about Taehyung, though the boy was full of surprises and he couldn't wait to hear the next one.