Chapter 13

"You like my brother?" Yoongi asked not wasting any time, he needed to know of any suitors in his brother's life, he didn't care if he was being over protective or anything, seokjin was his responsibility. Always.

"Yeah, he's a good employee."
Namjoon answered playing it cool, he wasn't actually scared of Yoongi, he just didn't want to expose himself, but the alpha next to him wasn't having it, he raised an eyebrow not ready to play any game.

Namjoon sighed looking at him.
"Yeah I like him.....I don't know.....I've never felt these things ok, I don't know,......it doesn't matter anyway he doesn't feel the same." He admitted, maybe a little more than he should have, he blamed the alcohol.

"He wouldn't with that rage of yours."

Namjoon shot him glare, the other only rolling his eyes.

"We should leave, its getting late and they won't treat that wound of yours here, I'll tell the guys." Yoongi said leaving.
Wendy came back later with the silver haired waiter who had taken their phones earlier, while Namjoon tried to pry the fine pieces of glass from his hand in the dim lights.

"We don't treat wounds, your gonna have get help somewhere else sir, sorry."

"That's alright, we're leaving anyway."

Namjoon took out his card handing it out to the waiter, to pay for the evening, and damages.
He saw Yoongi dragging out his brother through the exit, a drunk Hoseok and ChungHa following after them.

He walked out with Wendy, joining the guys back out, where they were seated on a bench. Namjoon looked at Seokjin, the omega now a little sober in the outside breeze, his brother's jacket draped over him as he snuggled closer to Hoseok beside him.

"What happened to your hand?" Chung ha questioned, the others looking at her then at Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes met the Omega's, the other looking at him carefully.

"Its nothing just a little cut." He felt his pockets for his phone to call the driver.

"I left my phone in there." He grumbled the others realizing they didn't have theirs either.

"I'll get them." Yoongi said honestly done with the night, he wanted to in his bed already.
He walked back into the club, then to the bar to inquire.

"Hey Jimin, phones booth twelve." The bartender he asked shouted to the guy stacking the shelf.
He guy turned around, his silver hair flipping off his face as he smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi froze in place, the others smile dying on his face.

Right there in front of yoongi stood the source of his dreams, the haunt of his nightmares in flesh, the reason he'd fled korea nine months ago because he couldn't live peacefully with himself. What fucked up fate was that. God he could tell the younger from mile away despite only seeing him once in his life, in a dark alley. Even with a changed appearance; dyed hair, and multiple piercings he still looked the same, he still held that look of fear he remembered so well, it was glued in his mind, it was recurrent in his dreams, there was no way he could ever forget.

He looked at the others name tag through the lights, it read Jimin.

"Umm, here is for table twelve, have a good night sir." Jimin put the container on the counter looking into his eyes, clearly trying to not appear afraid, he failed, his clammy short fingers sliding off the counter he was holding himself on.

Yoongi peered off his eyes taking the container, off the corner of his eyes, he could see the other leaving, walking away. This was his chance to make things right, apologize or whatever he needed to do. He probably wouldn't see the other in a long time, maybe ever, and this was the only chance he was gonna get.

So without giving it other thoughts, he slid the container of phones to the other bartender to watch over it, before following the other.

He went to the washrooms area where he saw Jimin going, pushing past people making out in the corridors. The only place he could have gone was the rest room, and Yoongi hesitated at the entrance, what the fuck was he going to say. He contemplated going back and just leaving, but then remembered he was yoongi, he was an alpha, he didn't run.

So with a new determination, he pushed the bathroom door open, the guy he's looking for by the mirrors, head down, his knuckles white from where he was gripping the sink.

"Don't come near me." Jimin muttered as yoongi walked in.

"I just wanna talk."

"I got nothing to say to you."

"Well I do, I just need two minutes, please.....Jimin." Yoongi said moving further into the room.

Jimin looked past yoongi to the door, he could bolt. He went for that, dashing past the alpha to open the door, and Yoongi on impulse grabbed his wrist yanking him to his body, Jimin pushed at him, the force sending both of them to the ground, the alpha taking the fall. Jimin stared wide eyes on top of the alpha before coming to his senses.

"Let me go, let me go." He screamed at yoongi trying to free himself.
God, how yoongi hated this. Deja vu.
He needed to stop.
With his strength he pushed the other off, getting on top of him, he held his hands over his head, jimin thrashing around for freedom, yoongi only hoped the stalls were empty, what would anyone think if they walked in on them, like that.

"Please, let me-"

"Am sorry." Yoongi shouted over jimins pleading, cutting him off.

" Am sorry...... Ok, I didn't want this to happen like this, I d-dont expect you to forgive me or anything, I just w-wanted to say sorry, because I am, I feel bad for what I did that day, it haunts me honestly, and am sure you must feel worse, i wish i could do anything to take it all back.

Am sorry I forced you to listen to do this apology too, I don't expect you to accept it." Yoongi said, the smaller under him stiff, he had stop thrashing. Yoongi wasn't the best with words, he was never quipped verbally, and he didn't know what to say, especially in situations like these. Apologies.

Yoongi slowly let go of him hands getting off of him. Jimin looked at the ceiling, not willing to meet the alphas eyes.

He laid there, even when the door opened and yoongi left he laid there memories from months ago cruising mind.