Chapter 14

Seokjin groaned as he turned in his bed, the ache in his muscles almost unbearable. He turned from his side facing the ceiling as a headache ripped through him, he could feel the thumping on his temples, it hurt, and he was sure he wouldn't be able to walk, his migraines were the worst and hangover thrown in was recipe for disaster, one he had created himself.

He slowly opened his eyes to survey his surroundings, the blinds weren't moved yet, thank heavens. The clock on his table read twelve and he instantly panicked, before realizing it was a weekend and he had it off. Last night must have been freaky, he couldn't remember half of it and that worried him, what if he did some weird shit like he always did when he was drunk, and his workmates were there, Namjoon was there.

He groaned again frustrated he couldn't remember the night, the last of his memories were them taking shots at dance floor, before proceeding to hype a crowd, god, he couldn't even remember when he got home, or how he got home.

The door slowly opened to reveal hoseok, mop of black hair and a bright smile on his face. He was in Yoongi's black pajamas.

"Your finally awake."

"Are you really here or is it my hangover."

Hoseok chuckled as he walked into the room, glass of water in hand.
"I can see the hangover is starting to settle." He chuckled again as the omega rubbed his temples his body still buried in the sheets.

"Here is some medicine, Yoongi left it for you."

"He's gone?"

"Yeah he had work."

Seokjin took in the beta's attire as he place the drugs and water on the side table.

"Are those Yoongi's........you slept here."

"Yeah with yoongi."

Seokjin raised a brow at that.

"We didn't do the dirty.....unfortunately."

"Well thanks for that picture now."

"Its a great picture, I know, your welcome."

Seokjin faked gagged while the other laughed. He slowly sat up, the beta helping him with the glass of water. He swallowed it grimacing at the taste as it went down his throat. He caught a breath first before moving past the other slowly to use the bathroom.

"God, how much did I drink, my head feels like it's gonna fall off." Seokjin said from the other side putting some toothpaste on his brush.

"You don't remember?" Hoseok asked clearly intrigued.

"Not much of it, its a blur after the shots we took on the dance floor."

"You seriously don't remember after, you were freaky as hell."

Seokjin paused, he knew it. He must have done something if he couldn't remember.
He quickly rinsed his mouth, moving back to the room, hoseok now seated on his bed, his back leaning on the headboard.

"What did I do?" Seokjin inquired, scared to find out, but wanting to know still.

"Well for starts, i believe you almost broke your hipbone or something while you danced, god, you grinded on me so hard, I couldn't think of anything else other than your ass for the whole night."

"Ewwww you pervert."

"Am the pervert? You tried to strip me on the dance floor." Hoseok said a matter of fact, the Omega's mouth hanging open.

"And that's not the worst, you felt my abs,..... and other places too, like really feel them, while you looked at Namjoon for some reason."

Seokjin fell on the bed, face a blaze, he brought his hands to his face rubbing over it. He was so embarrassed, he knew hoseok wouldn't lie to him, besides, that seamed like something drunk him would do. He was still bitter about Namjoon's take on them and drinking was the best worst option he could have picked.