Chapter 51

The evenings had become Seokjin's least favorite time of the day. It was when he would be bent over the toilet, painfully throwing up his guts. The mornings were surprisingly a little bearable, the throwing was almost nonexistent and his stomach wasn't churning uncomfortably either. But the evenings...God the evenings. Seokjin had marked it the worst thing about being pregnant despite him only starting to feel the symptoms a little over a week ago.

"You look worse." A voice came from the bathroom doorway, and Seokjin opened his eyes staring at nothing in particular. He nodded to the woman who had just spoken acknowledging her presence before flashing the toilet. He did look worse than previous days, heck Seokjin felt like it.

"I made that porridge you like. Come have it before it gets cold."

"Ok." He nodded again waiting until she left before he went to the sink washing his face. He dared not look at the mirror, afraid he would break down like he always did. He still couldn't believe how his life had flipped upside down in a few days. And why he was still putting himself through this torture.

He dried his face and hands, walking back to the slightly dark room that had become his habitat. He resided here now, among these four walls. Foreign to him still, but nonetheless necessary. He missed home, his family, work and his mate too.

"Am starting to think you like this porridge more than I do." Seokjin said to the woman seated in the chair next to his bed, sipping her own bowl of porridge. "Why do you think I make it." She said with a wicked smile.

Seokjin gasped fakely sitting on his bed. "You said you made it special for me." He stated to which she waved her off with the spoon. "For you too dear." She added still smiling. She put her bowl down passing the omega the full one on the table. She wanted to feed him, but Seokjin had made it clear that he could do it before.

"Remind me to steal the recipe from you." Seokjin stated as he crossed his legs under his thighs. Porridge was the only thing that would hold his stomach for hours on evening, until he could eat something in the late nights. "Well its in my head, so if you would like to steal it you may have to steal me too because am not giving it up."

"That's mean, although I do like the idea of stealing you." He joked to which she just smiled shaking her head. Porridge time was the only time seokjin got to be normal, to feel at least, even if it was just for a few minutes.

They ate in silence, the omega excitedly eating his porridge, until there wasn't anymore in his bowl, and he was knocking his spoon against the side making a noise because it was that good.

She laughed, taking the bowl from him, the omega pouting right after. "What, you wanted to lick it?"

"Don't judge me." Seokjin whined before he broke a small smile.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome dear." She smiled back adjusting in her seat. "Now I don't want to intrude, but I think you should see a doctor,  the cramps are not good, especially this early." She said still keeping the smile.

The omega didn't dispute. He only sighed playing with his fingers. He knew he needed to see a doctor, he had never been pregnant before, but he could tell it was irregular the things he felt. Stitches, cramps, painful jabs. He needed help. As soon as possible.

"I know, I was thinking it's time I go home too, there is a lot of things..." He trailed off shaking his head, he couldn't think of the near future without coming to tears, he dreaded how it would play out, especially him and Namjoon. Would they ever be the same?

"Don't blame yourself dear. Don't think too much about it either. Take it as a test on you alright. You'll pass." She said getting next to him on the bed, she rubbed at his back to comfort him.