Chapter 25

"Are you nervous?"

"No. Why would I be nervous, I've met your dad before." Namjoon said as they exited the vehicle. He straightened his palms on his trouser, to get rid of his sweaty palms. Maybe he was a little nervous.
After they left the house they decided they would spend the evening at Seokjin's father. They would also let the doctor know the status of their relationship and the way forward for them now.

Apart from Seokjin's younger brother, Taehyung, Namjoon had met the other Kims, mostly when he dropped the omega off after dinners, he would counter one or even all of them. It was clear him and seokjin were more than friends, or colleagues back then, but neither of the parties ever brought up what was going on between the two. Even the savage Yoongi.

Now that had changed, they were together, in an official relationship, and tonight he was going to spend more than the usual few minutes he did when he was around. He was going to spend hours, possibly have dinner with them. He wasn't particularly nervous, just the little jitters he got every time something big was about to happen, like a launch of a product, or a huge partnership deal. He couldn't help but think his official relationship with Seokjin was the same way, they were finally boyfriends, they were headed for the future and his only hope was that it was bright.

The front door swung open to reveal Yeri, she smiled at the two, practically bouncing on her feet.
"Were you spying " Seokjin questioned.
"I was, you two are sweet." She looked down on joined hands of the two smiling at herself.

Seokjin let go of Namjoon, walking past her to the house.
"Where is dad?"
"He's in the kitchen. That's a nice hoodie you got on." Yeri teased. Seokjin did not sleep home the previous night, and now he was all smoochy with the alpha. She knew what's up.

Jin looked at Namjoon who stood smugly by the door before looking at her sister. He blushed as he fabricated a lie he knew his sister wouldn't buy.
"Thanks, I bought it a w-while back." He stammered.

Yeri and Namjoon shared a look before she broke into a smile.
"Hey Mr Kim."

"I told you Namjoon is just fine yeri, its nice to see you again."

"Please come in." She ushered the alpha in just as Seokjin's dad walked out of the kitchen with an apron around his waist, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up.
"Oh you two are here. Just in time for dinner."

Namjoon walked forward, bowing before shaking the man's hand.
"Sir."

"And you said I was being formal." Yeri scoffed at Namjoon.
"Oh let the boy be." The doctor said, in a light voice, he looked at Seokjin noting the bandaid on his cheek.

"What happened to you."

"Just a little cut from work. Nothing serious." Seokjin lied. His dad looked at him a second before speaking. "Come help me set the table then. He said the two disappearing into the the other room.

Namjoon remained with yeri, the girl smiling evilly at him.
"Sooooo, y'all exchanging clothes now, are you guys together? "

Namjoon smiled, he wanted to tell her yes, but maybe telling everyone together was a better idea.
"How old are you again." He asked, pulling the age card, yeri made a face that said 'really dude.'

"Am eighteen, am old enough for anything, you can tell me what you guys got going on, and maybe I'll let you in on some things, likes, favorites, maybe some secrets too."

"Like a wing woman."

"Don't call me that." Namjoon put his hands up in surrender as the girl glared at him.

"Look I appreciate it, if I need anything I won't hold back, actually I may need your help sooner than you think."

"Oh yeah? Watcha planning?"