The wedding

Hey guys! I'm back from my break! I hope you had a decent 2020! Who is excited to see what 2021 has in store for us?! I am, anyway here is the wedding! Hope you were all excited for this! Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
Today was the day, and I was extremely nervous. I'm getting married to the loves of my life! Who wouldn't be nervous!

Mina was helping me get ready, cause Izu and Denki couldn't. My dress was long and not puffy at all. It fit my body perfectly, and my hair was curled.

"You look stunning Kay! Those two boys will be begging to have you tonight!" Mina says, causing my face to go red.

She laughs, and then calls in the two boys. They entered in blue Tuxedos, while Mina was in a short blue dress. My bridesmaids were going to be blue while the men (dont know what they are called) were wearing pink.

When they entered, Izu gasped and started crying. Denki was just shocked . "Y-you look amazing!" Izu yelled, hugging me. I laugh and hug back, soon having Denki and Mina join.

A knock came from the door, and Papa entered. He was wearing a normal tux and so was Dad. He put his hands over his mouth and ran to me.

"My baby looks beautiful...I'm so happy!" He says, wiping away tears. Hitoshi couldn't see me cause he was one of the best men (the best men are Sero, Shoto, and Shinsou) and we were going to suprise Dad.

When it was time, I walked out over to where Dad was, and he gasped. "My little girl is all grown up." He says, and we both laugh. The best men walk over, and they also love the dress.

Once they pair up, Izu with Shoto, Denki with Hitoshi, and Sero with Mina. First Papa walked out and took his seat up front, followed by Sero and Mina, then Denki and Hitoshi, and so on.

When it was me and Dads turn, he kissed my forehead and we walked out. Everyone was staring at us, and Kat and Ei were up front with the priest.

They both were blushing and were smiling. People were taking pictures and were gossiping about me. When we reached them, the boys took me up to them.

Eri followed behind with the flowers, and in came Koda with the rings. (I know flower girl goes before everyone else but this is special)

After the rings were delivered we continued the ceremony. "Do you Katsuki, take Ejirou and Kayla to be your lovely wedded husband and wife?" The priest asked.

"I do"

"And do you Ejirou, take Katsuki and Kayla to be your wonderful wedded Husband and Wife?"

"I do"

And then came my turn.

"And do you Kayla, take Katsuki and Ejirou to be your amazing wedded husbands?"

I froze getting nervous, but then smiled. "I do" I reply, and then the priest says to kiss to seal the contract of love.

I kiss Ei first, and then Kat kisses me. After that Ei and Kat kiss. Everyone cheers, and we walk down the aisle together.

At then end, we all hug. "Look at you pebble! This dress looks amazing on you, but you would look so much better without it. But let's save that for later.." Ei states, making me blush.

I go in to change into my after party dress, and head out. I enter the party with my husband's, and we take our seat. People come over and congratulate us, but then I hear a ruckus.

At the entrance I see the security guards trying to keep news reporters out. I stand up and walk over, Ei and Kat behind me.

I slam the doors shut, and walk back to my seat. Soon the speeches started. I spaced out cause they were boring but funny.

After that, the first dance started. Me and Kat danced, and then I spun to Ei, and we kept switching. It was so much fun but it soon ended.

Soon the night came to an end and we headed off to our home. We weren't going anywhere for our honeymoon except our new home.

We bought a house and already set it up. When we entered I ran to the bedroom, with the boys following behind.

While Ei took off his shirt, Kat pushed me onto the bed and pinned me down. "You ready for the night of your life Teddy bear?"

Ok, thanks for reading! Yes next chapter will be a smut/lemon and it may be a little Kinky 👀
Bye my weebs! Happy New Year!