First Flight

Hey guys! So I have some stuff going on, Finals and Tryouts for stuff, and some other things. I won't be updating until summer starts so it may be a while. Enjoy!

TYRONES POV
I was playing on Moms phone while we were in the car going somewhere. I got to play it because James was asleep next to me. They haven't told us where we were going but that we were going somewhere.

The car slowed to a stop and Mommy, Daddy, and Papa all got out. Daddy had been driving so he was mad, as normal. Mommy unclipped me from my seat as Papa got James out. James used to not like him very much but I guess he changed.

I looked around to see some big weird round things. "You see those Ty? Those are Airplanes, and we are going to ride in one soon! We are visiting a place called I-Island! It's really cool, you're going to love it!" She said.

She was always so happy, but I didn't care about to I-Islam thing or whatever, I wanted to ride in the airplane! I looked at James forehead and created a small explosion, just enough to wake him and not hurt him.

"Tyrone! Why did you do that?" He asked and I laughed. "Do you see what we are about to ride?! And airplane!" I yelled while pointing at it. He stared at it in fear. "It's alright James, your going to be perfectly safe! I'll hold onto you the whole time if you want!" Papa said, hugging him slightly.

We entered a building called an airport and we sat down while Daddy went to talk to somebody. I hope he doesn't yell and explode stuff again, he really has a problem.

We had to sit there for about an hour and I was getting really impatient. Then a lady called something, and we got up! We were about to ride in the plane! We headed in a small hallway, and then got on it.

We sat down and I got my own seat. When everyone sat down, someone talked about Safety. Then it started moving, I was so excited! James was being a baby and was in tears.

Then, for some reason, we were going up! I started freaking out, why were we going up! "M-mommy! The plane is going up on the air! We need to stop I befor we go to high up!" I yell, getting really scared.

Then mommy started laughing at me. "Silly, the plane is supposed to go up in the air! Oh James, you look like your having a blast! So you like the clouds? She asked, and he nodded.

I crawled over to where the window was and looked out. When I saw how high we were, I screamed and started crying. Luckily there weren'tanybody else in the area, so only my family heard it. "Oh baby...you must not really like heights huh? Come here!" Mommy said. She grabbed me and rocked me, which cooled me down.

I refused to go anywhere near the window. We were in a place called first class, so we had a bunch of nice ladys and good food coming to us, but decent sized windows. I stayed as far away from those as possible.

Soon a flight attendant, I just learned that they were called that, came by and waved at me. "Hi sweetie, are you alright? You don't seem to like flying much, here do you want to come and meet the pilots?" She asked me.

I slowly nodded, and she took me, James, and Papa to see the pilots. When we entered, I cried harder seeing the even larger window. Papa picked me up and we walked toward it.

Two men were sitting there, with a bunch of buttons in front of them. They put it in 'auto-pilot' and turned around. "Why hello, you must be the special ones. You guys excited to go to I-Island?" He asked, and I nodded very fast. As long as I was on the ground safe and sound. When will this end?!

Thanks for reading! Poor poor Tyrone, scared of flying. Well as I said, I will be back with updating again on June 1st, 2021. Bye my weebs!