Class 2a

(You guys are second years, and Aizawa followed you up)
BAKUGOU'S POV
At the entrance exams, Shitty Hair found me. I have always kind of liked him and his manliness. We were talking, then Shitty Hair pointed someone out. "Hey, isn't that Mr.Aizawa?" He said, pointing somewhere behind me.  I turned around and saw some extra, who looked exactly like our old homeroom teacher. " No you fucking idiot. She just looks like him, why the fuck would he wear a shitty skirt, and brush his fucking hair. That is just a fucking extra that looks like him, idiot. " I say, rolling my eyes. Why does this extra look like Sensei? I kept my eye on her, just in case. Then that stupid loud speaker yelled for us to start. Then I saw her, the look a like of sensei, use a scarf. " What the hell?!" I yelled out. I then saw her go for the 3 pointers. I than yelled out and went for the 3 pointers as well. ' I am not letting some fucking extra beat me!' I thought, then they came out. The 0 pointers.
KIRISHIMA'S POV
Me and Bakubro were talking, than I noticed her. " Hey, isn't that Mr.Aizawa?" I asked. Bakugou looked back, and than tched.'No you fucking idiot -" I got distracted by her, she is really cute now that I look at her. Than Present Mic told us to go. I saw her push out of everyone with a scarf, just liked Mr.Aizawa. She went for the big ones, than the 0 points came. Me and bakugou ran out and jumped at them. Than I saw her, terrified and shaking, with a 0 pointer going straight for her.
KAYLA'S POV
I saw it coming straight for me, and my feet were stuck to the ground. Right before it crushed me, I felt someone pick me up. I looked up and saw him. Katsuki Bakugou, the boy with the bad temper.
"Dumbass, why the hell did you not run. And why the fuck do you look like sensei?!" He yelled at me. I then felt another set of arms grab me away. " Thank you Bakugou, for saving my sister. I can take it from her though." Shinsou said, smiling. He looked kind of pissed of, and I knew why. Hitoshi has Always been protective, and it was annoying. Just to piss him of, before he could pull me off, I grab on to bakugous neck to stay with him.
SHINSOU POVA(this is the last one, I promise)
I saw Kayla grab onto his neck. ' Why the hell is she staying with him?!' I thought, getting mad. I saw bakugou turn his head away, with a slight blush on his face. Than I heard another boy come up. I didn't remember his name, but he had red spiky hair. " Hey! Are you ok? I saw how you almost got crushed, luckily bakubro got there in time. I'm Ejirou Kirishima. Nice to meet you!" He said, looking down at her. She than grabbed her scarf and wrapped it around a pole to get out of our grip. "Hi! My name is Kayla Aizawa! Nice to meet you, and to you bakugou. I look like your sensei because I am his daughter. Did he not mention me or something. He was probrally trying to protect me, knowing him." She said, waving at the boys with a smile. She did get a lot of dads traits, but not his smile. Hers is beautiful, while his looks like a demon. I saw the boys blush and looked shocked. I grab Kaylas hand and walk of. This was bad.
TIME SKIP
We got our letters from Ua. Me and Kayla opened it together, since they only sent one. Than dad showed up. "Hey daddy!" Kayla said, with a glimpse of excitement in her eyes. "Hey guys, I have to tell you your classes  I guess. Congratulations, you both made it to my class, Class 2a."

Ok! That took a bit to write. And the stupid glitched happened. Also, if you want to change her name you can. I just thought Kayla would fit. Also, your mom died when you were 2. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier. Bye!