Meeting

KAYLAS POV
We arrived at Deku's office, even after the event that just took place and us not having an office. After entering the elevator, Katsuki grabbed min and Eijiro's hands. I smile and await for the elevator to stop.

Soon the doors opened and we walked into the office, where many pro heros met up. Especially our old classmates. Everybody looked at us and ran over. "Are you guys alright?!" and "Why are you guys here?!" was all we heard. Deku and Shoto made everyone get away and hugged me.

"I am glad you are alright, and thank you for coming even after what happened. I have 3 offices set up here for you guys. You may work here for the time being." He said, and I nodded. "Thank you Izu, that means so much to us."

"I guess we could work here, fucking Deku..." Kat spat out while scoffing. I smacked the back of his head and continued to smile. Ei was also grateful and jabbed his elbow into Kat's side. He complained but stopped.

"Now let's begin the meeting of project 101! The league has been a little to quiet for a while, but is now starting to do some serious attacks to certain agencies and buildings related to us heros. Like these bombing that just took place this morning at the Dynamight agency. My colleagues and I have been planning a mission for a while called Project 101. The idea of it is to stop the league completely." Deku stated.

"We have found out wher most of their secret hideouts are around the city, and we have split you guys into groups people who work well with one another, and will have the upper hand of the villains who are there. For example, Pinky, Cellophane, Chargebolt, Red Riot, Dynamight, and Erase will be working together. And I, Shoto, Uravity, Ingenium, and Froppy will be another group. We tried making the groups as even as possible. I will have my interns pass out the plans to each group, so everyone go into the groups you see on the board. (this gives me quizlet live in school vibes)"

I walked over to my group and was handed papers. I read over them thoroughly.

Project 101: squad B
Your squad will be lead by Dynamight , and you will be taking down one of the main bases. The location of this base is shown on the map below

*Insert picture of map*

This base is where most of the higher ups come, like Himiko Toga and Tomura Shigaraki. Dabi has yet been found and that will be another squads job. You will have some of the police force with you to arrest any villains you find and catch. Good luck, and Plus Ultra!

(I have learned how to change the look and I am very proud of myself)

I smiled at the end, and looked at the others. Ei and Kat looked at me worried. They knew Dabi wasn't really a villain anymore but we still needed to find him to take him in and question.

"Seems easy enough, and I guess it does make sense to why we where put together, we are still the Bakusquad!" Pinky said, and I smiled. We were, and that will never change. "I just hope Kiego is alright with babysitting the boys for a while..."

Everyone laughed and looked over the paper. "So we get to fight the phsyco and the decaying weirdo....wonderful..." Denki said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Deku. He was hugging Shoto. They are so cute together! I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Hi Ei, what's up..." I say, trying to sound comforting. "How did you know it was me?" He asked, and I laugh. "Do you really think Kat would show this kind of affection to me in public? To anyone really?" He laughs and nods. "You have a point there Kay..." he puts his head in my neck.

I could already tell he wasn't excited to do this. Neither was I, or anybody really. It was going to be difficult, and some people may loose their lives...but we do this to save our people. So that's what we are going to do. We just have to remember to be Plus Ultra!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night! Bye my weebs!