Brother problems

Hi guys! This one is about how Kayla and Shinsou get into an argument. Older sibling problems suck, I have an older brother. Anyways enjoy!
KIRISHIMAS POV
I was headed over to Kaylas house when I heard yelling. I was about to knock when the door flung open. "Ph hey! Look sis, its one of the guys that made you a slut!" Shinsou yelled, running out of the house. Kayla followed after, only to stop when she saw me. I just looked puzzled, what just happened. Did Shinsou really just call his sister a slut? Before I could say anything, Kayla fell into my arms crying. "Babe what just happened? Why did he call you that? I'll call Katsuki so he can come over." I said, bringing her inside and setting her on the couch. Now I needed to call the hot head.
BAKUGOUS POV
I was training when I got a call from Shi- I mean Ejirou. When he told me what happened, I rushed over to Kaylas house. It had only been a few months since we started dating, and now is when Shinsou calls her that. That bastard better be ready for the beating of a lifetime. I walked in without knocking to see Ejirou and Kayla snuggling, Kayla crying into Ejirous chest. I sit down next to her and ask what had happened. "Me and Shinsou got in a huge fight and then he started calling me a slut because I was dating 2 people. And then that's when he started off and Kiri came. I dont know what I did wrong, and I feel so bad. I love Hitoshi, but then he calls me that! What do I do?" She says, her voice a little muffled by Kiris shirt. Just then, a knock came from the door. I open it to see dunce face. "What the hell do you want, dunce face?!" I yell, hoping to scare him off. "Shinsou told me what happened and wanted to let Kayla know that he didn't mean it. He just got angry and wants to apologize. Also I wanted to see if she was ok myself." He replied, looking worried. I let him in and see him look shocked. Kayla got up and hugged him. I wasnt expecting that.
DENKI'S POV
When Kayla hugged me, I knew immediately to hug back. Me and her were like best friends, and we are in the bottom squad together. (Bottom squad includes most of the girls, denki and deku) "Where is he Kaminari?" Kirishima asked, getting up from the couch. I respond by saying he is at my place. Kayla let's go and looks up at me. "Can you take me to him please. I want to apologize to him aswell." She says calmly. Her voice made it clear that she had been in tears before. I nodded and walked the 3 of them to my place. When I opened the door, my boyfriend was crying slightly on the couch. I run up to him and hug him skip he would stop. When he saw Kayla, his heart stopped. He got up and hugged, continuously apologizing for his actions. She just laughed and hugged back. I knew these two would work it out, they always did.

Ok thanks for reading. I'm sorry it was short I dont know what to do! I do take requests, so let me know. Bye my weebs!