Patrol

KAYLAS POV
"First patrol, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Kayla."
I look over to where the two boys were. I walk over and wave. "This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to work with you guys." I say, as nice as possible. Bakugou looked at me, then walked off. 'Rude' I thought, looking over at Kirshima. "Sorry about him, hes like that to everyone." He said, running to catch up to Bakugou. I follow and we all head into town. We start patrolling the streets that we were assigned. Then I heard an explosion. I turned around to see a large cloud of smoke arising into the air. Just over the building's you could see blue flames. "Villains! Come on guys!" I yell as I use my scarf to swing and get over there faster. We all got on top of a building and looked down at what we had to deal with. I saw a black haired man with purple scars, a school girl, and a guy with hands everywhere. 'Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki. I'm glad I did my research.' I thought as I got ready. I looked at the two and we jumped down. Once we landed I used my quirk on dabi, since his quirk is good for long range. I wrapped Shigaraki in my scarf as Kirishima delt with Toga. Bakugou went after the defenseless Dabi as I kept restraining Shigaraki. Suddenly I felt really dizzy. I turned around to see a man in an orange trench coat grabbing onto my arm. Then, everything went black.
BAKUHOES POV( I had to...)
I was dealing with freaking hot topic till I saw Kayla dissapear. Behind her appeared a weird masked man in an orange suit. I then heard that weird hand guy scream for a friend. "Kurogiri! Take us back, we got her!" He yelled. 'What?! They were aiming for Kayla. How did they know she would be here?!' I thought, running towards the hand guy. Then I heard a scream. I saw that Shitty Hair was stabbed. The weird chick then went into a portal. "Kirishima!" I yelled, running to him. Once I got there, I ripped some of my clothes and wrapped it around his wound. I turned back to see where they went. But no one was there. They fucking got her. They took Kayla.

Hey, author chan here. Sorry for taking a bit to upload. And sorry for any spelling mistakes. Thanks for reading and I will see you soon. Bye!